RIP sale thread.

Tooj
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well, on the other hand. If Ashley's going to keep us and comes good on the promise of subsidising the club with 20 million pounds per year we should be in a much better position to actually see that money invested in the team come January. We'll probably see deadline day passing with a couple of loans and Shearer or some other manager in by the end of this week. With a little bit of luck this squad will probably be enough until January and then we can push on from there.

Eternal optimist me. :)

Guest Roger Kint

Well, on the other hand. If Ashley's going to keep us and comes good on the promise of subsidising the club with 20 million pounds per year we should be in a much better position to actually see that money invested in the team come January. We'll probably see deadline day passing with a couple of loans and Shearer or some other manager in by the end of this week. With a little bit of luck this squad will probably be enough until January and then we can push on from there.

Eternal optimist me. :)

Running costs paid up then, nowt left for the team

Guest sicko2ndbest

Rumour: Karen Brady to take over from DL as managing director

From the chronicle live deadline day stream.

Yeh  :laugh:

With Yeung taking Blues over it could have legs. I know Brady and Ashley have a good relationship!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Rumour: Karen Brady to take over from DL as managing director

From the chronicle live deadline day stream.

Who's Karen Brady?.

Blues MD

Married to Paul Peschilididotoedknrjfnddlsnsjedbjfclcllcmdo

Guest sicko2ndbest

Karren Brady has replaced Margaret on the Apprentice by the way, for those that haven't heard.

Not really a full time job!

Guest Dennis Carter

Karren Brady has replaced Margaret on the Apprentice by the way, for those that haven't heard.

Neither is running Newcastle United just turn up once a week and put a few quid in the 'leccy meter and make sure Houghton hasn't hung himself

I never said it was, I was merely putting it out there, because I'm such a good fucking samaritan. :)

Guest sicko2ndbest

I didnt hear or see the SSN and 5Live stuff

Just knew what was coming.

This forum is fampus for "end of week" stuff isn't it.

For the USA guys, they are off home on thursday night.

Are they leaving empty handed?

Redheugh?

Obviously nothing he's fucked off!

I thought he appeared if you said his name three times. 

I might be thinking of beetlejuice though.  In fact, yep, I am thinking of beetlejuice. 

edit: wait, see, it works.

Redheugh said the other day that the Yanks were already in talks, and now we hear that they are only just about to start talks. So he has only been right about 1 thing so far, which was the Lee Ryder story. All he has proved is that he knows what is going to be published in the paper, which is not much really. He probably works at Thompson House (or knows someone there) and trying to look more important. Slightly bored with all the enigmatic stuff as well, why doesn't he just say what he knows?