Best Premier League memory

Yorkie

Guest firetotheworks

A couple of years ago I found the 1988-89 season review on video in a charity shop for £1.50 so bought it. :lol:

Im desperate for the 95/96 review. Im trying not to delve into a nostalgic shell too much, but I do it every summer anyway, so I may aswell do it properly.

A couple of years ago I found the 1988-89 season review on video in a charity shop for £1.50 so bought it. :lol:

you  like relegations?  

Nah but I was only 4 when we went down so wanted to see what it was like. Jim Rosenthal presents on it. Had some good results that season, even beating Liverpool.

you  like relegations?  

Nah but I was only 4 when we went down so wanted to see what it was like. Jim Rosenthal presents on it. Had some good results that season, even beating Liverpool.

we were terrible that season.

Guest firetotheworks

Sky would make a killing if they released something like a 'classic seasons' DVD for various teams, and had every match in full.

Not season gone, but last for Man United

95/96 for us

2008/2009 for Sunderland etc etc.

Guest Heneage

Di Canio against Wimbledon and Zola against Man Utd at STamford Bridge are big memories for me too. Anyone remember Robert demolishing Tottenham at home?

"Laurent Robert is staging his own goal of the month competition at St James Park this afternoon"  :snod:

Mint shout.

We haven't replaced him at all. Ginola was just before my time to truly appreciate so for me Robert is the best winger I've ever seen, his dribbling crossing and shooting were tremendous. Another one of Bobby's great scouts.

Di Canio against Wimbledon and Zola against Man Utd at STamford Bridge are big memories for me too. Anyone remember Robert demolishing Tottenham at home?

Fuck aye, i'd forgotten that.

Sky would make a killing if they released something like a 'classic seasons' DVD for various teams, and had every match in full.

Not season gone, but last for Man United

95/96 for us

2008/2009 for Sunderland etc etc.

;D

The three games from 01/02 Man Utd at home, Arsenal away and Leeds away. I couldn't believe what was happening. The football that was played against those teams was so brave and attacking and everything a supporter dreams about. Also the 6-2 win against Everton and 3-2 away to Derby were something special.

Aye! I remember thinking, quietly, 'we could win this, you know'. Honestly, I think it would've been possible if we'd just had a little luck with injuries because we were a total surprise package--no one had planned for us.

"Laurent Robert is staging his own goal of the month competition at St James Park this afternoon"  :snod:

Mint shout.

We haven't replaced him at all. Ginola was just before my time to truly appreciate so for me Robert is the best winger I've ever seen, his dribbling crossing and shooting were tremendous. Another one of Bobby's great scouts.

For us you mean?

And another one of Bobby's great scouts? Robson's record in the transfer market wasn't anything spectacular for us man.

Guest Roger Kint

I wish I could find a DVD for the 01/02 season. Was there even one brought out? I cant find anything online that goes further back than the 02/03 season.

Sure ebay had it last week, i have it in the house.

Im desperate for the 95/96 review. Im trying not to delve into a nostalgic shell too much, but I do it every summer anyway, so I may aswell do it properly.

I've got them all on video/DVD from 1992.

Guest firetotheworks

Is there a way I could also have these?

Guest Roger Kint

Can i play my ebay card one last time?

Guest firetotheworks

I've checked eBay.  :lol:

.com might have it. I'll check with them.

Guest Roger Kint

ebay had about 10 years of reviews on video and 3 on dvd 30 mins ago mind

Guest firetotheworks

Hhhhhwhaaat? Can you PM the link to me please? Much obliged.

Guest Roger Kint

The 95/96 full season isnt there, there was some individual ones and 93 and 94 vidoes. Just type newcastle united in dvd search then change to video when it comes up

Guest firetotheworks

The 95/96 full season isnt there, there was some individual ones and 93 and 94 vidoes. Just type newcastle united in dvd search then change to video when it comes up

Ah mint aye, cheers. I clearned my cache so I was going to .com instead of .co.uk. Schoolboy error.