Best Premier League memory

Yorkie

Got to be (to quote Martin Tyler)  "Its Phillipe ALBERT !!!!!!!"

That game was awesome

Missed it live but Shearers reaction to the ManU fans after setting up Big Les for 3-0 in the same game :D

Guest firetotheworks

David Batty scoring with 13 minutes to go at Ewood park, April 9th 1996.

Was great that like, shame the following 10 minutes were utterly gut wrenching.

Hate thnking about that. Fenton, the fucking judas cunt.

Unfortunately 2 of your best (at least they would be IMO) as Roger Kint said, came against us.

"It'll take something special to beat Richard Wright today............SHEEAAAARRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

(Mind iirc Bellamy's winner was a fluky deflection  :dave:)

And yeah, the infamous 6-2, we totally went to pieces after the break, combined with Kieron Dyer I believe, brutally penetrating us. Not the only time he's done it to us as well. Think it was Moyes' 3rd game in charge, we'd beaten Derby 4-3 the game before , so we were entertaining at least.....  :rolleyes:

Guest firetotheworks

Unfortunately 2 of your best (at least they would be IMO) as Roger Kint said, came against us.

"It'll take something special to beat Richard Wright today............SHEEAAAARRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

(Mind iirc Bellamy's winner was a fluky deflection  :dave:)

And yeah, the infamous 6-2, we totally went to pieces after the break, combined with Kieron Dyer I believe, brutally penetrating us. Not the only time he's done it to us as well. Think it was Moyes' 3rd game in charge, we'd beaten Derby 4-3 the game before , so we were entertaining at least.....  :rolleyes:

I think I've watched that Shearer goal so many times that its diluted it a bit. To me the free kick against Bolton and the volley against Villa seem better now, even though they're probably not.

David Batty scoring with 13 minutes to go at Ewood park, April 9th 1996.

Was great that like, shame the following 10 minutes were utterly gut wrenching.

Hate thnking about that. Fenton, the fucking judas cunt.

I know, but when Batty scored I thought we'd won the league. It was a magical minute or two.

The 5-1 versus Villa in the 93-94 season where Cole got goal number 40 of the season.

this without a shadow, when we equalised, the noise from the leazes end, was the loudest ive ever heard SJP. i was in the paddock, it was a good night.

The three games from 01/02 Man Utd at home, Arsenal away and Leeds away. I couldn't believe what was happening. The football that was played against those teams was so brave and attacking and everything a supporter dreams about. Also the 6-2 win against Everton and 3-2 away to Derby were something special.

The three games from 01/02 Man Utd at home, Arsenal away and Leeds away. I couldn't believe what was happening. The football that was played against those teams was so brave and attacking and everything a supporter dreams about. Also the 6-2 win against Everton and 3-2 away to Derby were something special.

Agree with all of these. An amazing season that was :)

beating Forest 5-1 on the last game of the season to qualify for the Champions league and the mackems and Boro both losing there games to get relegated!! What a class day that was!! :-D

Throw in the fact we needed Liverpool to drop points (they drew), and also had to win by more than what Arsenal won in their match (they won by 2 or 3), and it was pretty much the perfect day.

Guest firetotheworks

I wish I could find a DVD for the 01/02 season. Was there even one brought out? I cant find anything online that goes further back than the 02/03 season.

I wish I could find a DVD for the 01/02 season. Was there even one brought out? I cant find anything online that goes further back than the 02/03 season.

Yea mate they did, it's called the return of the entertainers. I would have thought it'd still be in stores.

Guest Heneage

Di Canio against Wimbledon and Zola against Man Utd at STamford Bridge are big memories for me too. Anyone remember Robert demolishing Tottenham at home?

ive still got videos from, shoot, and match of the day from early 80s, its like watching on a camcorder compared to modern pictures.

Di Canio against Wimbledon and Zola against Man Utd at STamford Bridge are big memories for me too. Anyone remember Robert demolishing Tottenham at home?

"Laurent Robert is staging his own goal of the month competition at St James Park this afternoon"  :snod:

"Laurent Robert is staging his own goal of the month competition at St James Park this afternoon"  :snod:

Mint shout.