The England Thread

Pilko

Good, the guy's f***ing useless IMO.

Indeed i have said that for months/years, good to see the back of him........

Really would wish the media would f*ck off with the this tirade against Hodgson and realise that Arry is worse ffs.

Showing the man now respect at for crying out loud.... i havent cared about the national team in years mainly due to the players are all c*nts and i dont feel the need to support c*nts.....

But on the count of the disrespect shown to Hodgson, i really want to see the man do well and shove it in their faces.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Hodgson was in the running for the German job in 1998 apparently.

It really wouldn't surprise me if English players had no idea who Lowe is. Actually wouldn't surprise me if our players knew nothing of football outside of England.

Guest Chubby Jason

Nothing story. Just another excuse to undermine the man with a moronic headline.

Pearce removed from senior team set up. Hopefully he'll be given the boot completely after the Olympics.

Still can't get over him saying in that presser last year for the under-21s he was basically championing the long ball. Would love to see the actual quotes again, it was terrifying that he's held his position as long as he has.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Still U21 manager unfortunately. Has nothing to do with the first team now though.

Joe Hart

Ashley Cole

Gary Cahill

Joleon Lescott

Micah Richards

Scott Parker

Steven Gerrard

a training cone

Ashley Young

Wayne Rooney

Adam Johnson

We're getting smashed. If we can get Scholes then he can go in for the training cone, if the training cone is unavailable then Gareth Barry.