The England Thread

Pilko

Thought Oxlade-Chamberlain looked overawed in the friendlies tbh. I think he's gonna be a top player and I'd rather him than Downing but it's a brave move.

Also think he's destined to play centrally long term.

Like Walcott? Don't necessarily disagree btw.

No, central midfield.

Aye i know. Can just see Wenger insisting on keeping him wide, like Walcott, due to his pace.

I'm not sure about that, Chamberlain is totally different kind of player to Walcott. He's played central midfield for youth teams and at Southampton, he plays with his head up and is an intelligent player and it's not as if Wenger is the kind of manager to ignore this. He's somebody that long-term will embrace it, I mean he threw Wilshere and Fabregas in at the deep end. (I know they're not fast players which is your reasoning for Ox staying out wide, but still)

Surprised to see BBC's site advertising/hyperlinking to ITV's live feed.

Aye, saw that last night. Fair play.

Tactical :snod: Let people see how shite ITV are at simple streaming compared to the BBC.

Could be true like. :lol:  This stream's been absolutely horrendous for me so far, always is on ITV. They're so gash, everything about them is shite.

How can you stop supporting teams because you don´t like the players :lol: I though the team/club/country was bigger than any player :whistle:

I will support England anyway. But I hope HBA can come in and play good, as Cabaye.

How can you stop supporting teams because you don´t like the players :lol: I though the team/club/country was bigger than any player :whistle:

I will support anyway. But I hope HBA can come in and play good, as Cabaye.

You're not even English are you? :lol:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Good to see Chamberlain involved, very raw and some of his inexperience will be exposed against such good players but he's far more talented than fucking Downing. Creative spark I hope.