The England Thread

Pilko

Think its helped that it's been a great tournament overall that peoples enthusiasm for England is on the rise, playing last too.

I didn't think we'd make it out the group so I'll be chuffed if we can get through.

Gary Lineker ‏@GaryLineker

Head to head will not apply in group D as England and France drew 1-1. It's back to basics, 1 Goal diff 2 goals scored 3 UEFA co-eff ranking

Head to head will not apply in group D as England and France drew 1-1. It's back to basics, 1 Goal diff 2 goals scored 3 UEFA co-eff ranking

I want to win this way. I demand it.

Would need to be a 3-2 win for France and 2-0 for us, right?

I think it'd just have to be that ratio of goals between us... i.e. they win by 1, we win by 2.

edit: nah thats fucking wrong. Back to my abacus. brb

I think it'd just have to be that ratio of goals between us... i.e. they win by 1, we win by 2.

Ner they defs need to concede at least 2, I think it can go up from those scorelines though. ie 4-2 and 3-0 etc...

Rooney doesn't normally sing.

I noticed that against Sweden, they all seemed to sing it, they might have been told too cos its the first time I've seen them all sing it.

Guest BooBoo

"You know David Batty, better than anyone. Quickly Kevin, will he score?"

"YES!"

"Saved! And England are out!"

"Oh no."

Ner they defs need to concede at least 2, I think it can go up from those scorelines though. ie 4-2 and 3-0 etc...

Aye. Edited my original post already.

My comment is correct, but only for scores above 3-2 and 2-0.

Aye. Edited my original post already.

My comment is correct, but only for scores above 3-2 and 2-0.

:thup:

"You know David Batty, better than anyone. Quickly Kevin, will he score?"

"..."

"Kevin, why are you giving me the secret 'shut the fuck up' signal'?"

Got a cold call from an indian/pakistani/whereverthefuck right after kick-off.  ;D

Needless to say they got blasted.