The England Thread

Pilko

From the BBC:

Just to confirm for you that Wayne Rooney will definitely now miss the first game of the Euro 2012 finals, with a second at the discretion of Uefa. *Rolls eyes*.

But tonight was a good result though, eh BABA?

What the hell does this have to do with anything that I have said?

From the BBC:

Just to confirm for you that Wayne Rooney will definitely now miss the first game of the Euro 2012 finals, with a second at the discretion of Uefa. *Rolls eyes*.

You were saying that tonight was a good result.  I was presenting you with evidence to the contrary.  Keep up man!  :lol:

From the BBC:

It's bound to be three, isn't it? If that wasn't violent conduct, what is?

UEFA don't like England either.  It's not like the PL, where Rooney/Fergie get away with murder, UEFA WILL smash Rooney for a three game ban.  Nailed on.

and they have every right to.  Only a moron would complain, unless there was precedent set for this and it seemed that UEFA were being overly harsh.

From the BBC:

Nothing, Baba. He's just incredibly special.

From the BBC:

You were saying that tonight was a good result.  I was presenting you with evidence to the contrary.  Keep up man!  :lol:

So Rooney being shown off makes 2-2 away to Montenegro still not a good result? As an outsider I'm not batting an eyelid at that scoreline. Montenegro are not a bad side and it's not a bad result for today's England.

Pathetic from Rooney. Again has precisely the wrong attitude.

Pathetic display to draw from 2-0 up, not even close to the level of any of the good teams in the competition. Pretty much everyone to blame as well.

From the BBC:

Nothing, Baba. He's just incredibly special.

Once again, stop following me round the forum slagging me off.  It's boring.

From the BBC:

So Rooney being shown off makes 2-2 away to Montenegro still not a good result? As an outsider I'm not batting an eyelid at that scoreline. Montenegro are not a bad side and it's not a bad result for today's England.

Kaz man, you sound like a Toon fan; expectation levels so low that you'll accept anything other than abject embarrassment as a victory! :lol:

Capello's managerial record, what a dunce this man is:

As a coach

Milan

Serie A (4): 1991–92, 1992–93, 1993–94, 1995–96

Supercoppa Italiana (3): 1992, 1993, 1994

UEFA Champions League (1): 1993–94

European Super Cup (1): 1994

Coppa Italia Primavera (1): 1984–85

Roma

Serie A (1): 2000–01

Supercoppa Italiana (1): 2001

Juventus

Serie A (2): 2004–05, 2005–06 (both revoked)

Real Madrid

La Liga (2): 1996–97, 2006–07

[edit]Individual

Serie A Coach of the Year: 2005

BBC Sports Personality of the Year Coach Award: 2009

I just so happen to think he's made a pig's ear of the England job and is mainly here for the money but to question his ability is incredible.