The England Thread

Pilko

Our centre midfield is so pedestrian it's unreal. Not Woy's fault no one has broken through.

We should just play two holding midfielders to protect the back four and let Walcott, Oxlade and Welbeck catch them on the break.

IMscouting bro. Dunno how accurate it is tbf.

16 goals and 3 assists in 2729 mins

Oof. 2721 mins and transfermarkt claims 4 assists. Don't know why I'm giving so much of a shit, like. :lol:

Our centre midfield is so pedestrian it's unreal. Not Woy's fault no one has broken through.

We should just play two holding midfielders to protect the back four and let Walcott, Oxlade and Welbeck catch them on the break.

Should have hired MoNg

I'm a fan of Hodgson but he's done himself no favours today. Pisstake of a squad and those comments about Oxlade-Chamberlain... :facepalm:

It's unprofessional at the very best.

Carrick not being there is a bigger joke than any of the inclusions.

Oh, and I dreamt that you beat us and went through the semis.

My dreams are rarely prophetic, but who knows.

If we beat you in a dream, when you wake up we'd better apologise.

I'm a fan of Hodgson but he's done himself no favours today. Pisstake of a squad and those comments about Oxlade-Chamberlain... :facepalm:

It's unprofessional at the very best.

Carrick not being there is a bigger joke than any of the inclusions.

But even carrick is 30 year old, had numerous amount of caps, never looked top draw when he's played for England and even for Man Utd, just passes the ball sideways or backwards. Tidy footballer at best.

Carrick's had an excellent season. The fact that the likes of Henderson and Downing (and Gerrard to an extent) are ahead of him in the pecking order is ridiculous. He's better than Barry too imo.

I'm struggling to understand the outrage at Carrick's exclusion, like.

Sure, he's a good passer of the ball, but not sure what he offers that isn't already in the squad (yes, Parker and Barry are shit lolol, but they are both better defensively, imo).

Carrick's had an excellent season. The fact that the likes of Henderson and Downing (and Gerrard to an extent) are ahead of him in the pecking order is ridiculous. He's better than Barry too imo.

He's just the same mould as Barry, meant to be defensive midfielders and neither can tackle. Both pass the ball well but don't influence the game enough to show their passing range.

Henderson is a joke of an inclusion. Downing aswell. I would have only taken Gerrard or Lampard but not both.

The mere fact Johnson ( yes i know i said he's overrated but he's still damn better than Downing ffs), Richards, Sturridge, Carrick etc etc not going is a complete joke....

The fact Holt or Graham didnt get a look in isnt a suprise but is also a joke.

Hold in he said Pirlo? he plays for Juventus ffs :lol: and i dont think Ambrosini even played :lol:

FFS :lol: it looks like a made a good decision to support the NUFC lads :lol:

Guest NufcBano

I think we all hope Downing gets injured somehow and Johnson or Strurridge takes his place.

...who wants the job?  :knuppel2:

Guest Spark

He's just the same mould as Barry, meant to be defensive midfielders and neither can tackle. Both pass the ball well but don't influence the game enough to show their passing range.

Henderson is a joke of an inclusion. Downing aswell. I would have only taken Gerrard or Lampard but not both.

Anyone who advocates taking Gerrard over Lampard needs sectioned.

Carrick has had a good season in terms of what the rest of Manure's central midfield have done, but then again Scholes game out of retirement and was twice the player of Carrick, so the benchmark is fuking tragically low.

Carrick can pass a ball about, but lacks in just about every other part of his game. He's a passenger most part.