The England Thread

Pilko

Same team bar Lennon in for SWP who's totally out of the squad. Heskey still ahead of Defoe.   :rolleyes:

Good, that's a good decision from Capello. Heskey always has a very good game (without scoring, usually) and Defoe is currently doing well as a substitute. Why change that?

SWP was shit the other night and Lennon looked far better, I think Lennon with Beckham as sub is a good choice for our right side. Just a shame the bloke who plays behind him can't defend one bit.

Is it absurd of me to say i'd start Defoe over Rooney?

A little bit imo. As much as I hate the wankfest against Rooney from any media outlet at all, he's been scoring for fun (okay, not in midweek) at international level of late.

Not right now no.

Got to go with form; both will start imo (if the line up hasn't already been done)

Heskey starts with Rooney again pal  :tickedoff:

Not right now no.

Got to go with form; both will start imo (if the line up hasn't already been done)

Heskey starts with Rooney again pal  :tickedoff:

Candyman and the candy-eater it is then.  :rolleyes:

"English football recovered easily because English clubs are so strong and England fans simply returned to the joys of supporting their clubs" :rolleyes:

Fuck off Clive, you utter bellend, we don't all go chasing after the shiny-shiny like you. For most of us it's pure misery.