The England Thread

Pilko

Guest Stephen927

"English football recovered easily because English clubs are so strong and England fans simply returned to the joys of supporting their clubs" :rolleyes:

f*** off Clive, you utter bellend, we don't all go chasing after the shiny-shiny like you. For most of us it's pure misery.

Was quoting what Slaven Bilic had said wasn't he?

"English football recovered easily because English clubs are so strong and England fans simply returned to the joys of supporting their clubs" :rolleyes:

f*** off Clive, you utter bellend, we don't all go chasing after the shiny-shiny like you. For most of us it's pure misery.

I thought so too, but lets not get in the way of some fantastic Clive bashing. Carry on, Wullie.

Positive start.

Is it just me who hates the fact that Steven Gerrard just doesn't seem to enjoy the game he's so great at? I mean ignoring the cheating and all that, he just always looks like it's a job for him and no more.

It was Clive who added the bit about the joys of supporting English clubs.

Guest kingdawson

One thing i've never understood is the notion that Lampard is a dislikeable character. Always seems a pretty decent guy to me.