The England Thread

Pilko

I love that laugh Crouchy does in the team VT thing :lol:

pleased to see Crouch, Gabby, Lennon starting, but SWP ffs? and why is Rio there? try Gary Cahill or someone ffs Fabio, its only Belarus and its meaningless.

I don't understand why Hart was in the original squad and Foster wasn't, but after Foster gets called in as cover he gets the start? Hart must be pissed off.

Hart was called up as cover for Robinson, no?

I hate the Crouch wankfest. Any average Premiership striker could score goals for England against the opposition he has in the past.

Yep, even Owen managed it

He also managed it against the top countries. (Germany, Argentina, Brazil...)

Aye. Barring '98 in a couple of games he was normally absolutely horrific for England in the major tournaments. (I am aware his goal against Brazil was in the quarter final of the World Cup)

I hate the Crouch wankfest. Any average Premiership striker could score goals for England against the opposition he has in the past.

Yep, even Owen managed it

He also managed it against the top countries. (Germany, Argentina, Brazil...)

Aye. Barring '98 in a couple of games he was normally absolutely horrific for England in the major tournaments. (I am aware his goal against Brazil was in the quarter final of the World Cup)

Nowhere near as bad as Beckham has been in the majors. Utterly, utterly wank in each tournament.