The England Thread

Pilko

Team for the friendly: Hart; Johnson, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Milner, Gerrard, Parker, Oxlade-Chamberlain; Young, Welbeck.

Quite like that side. It shows the right kind of boldness in picking Welbeck and the Ox.

I think Henderson's going to be a very decent player sometime soon, the question is whether he should be going to the Euros after having a shitter of a season. Still, hasn't stopped Gerrard and Carroll getting the call.

I think the lad is mentally strong and can put that behind him. The question is whether he's good enough yet to take on a role in CM at that level.

He looks mentally weak to me, much like Jenas did.

Hart, Johnson, Terry, Cahill, Cole, Milner, Parker, Gerrard, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Young, Welbeck

Mignolet, G Gillet, Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Fellaini, Witsel, Hazard, Mertens, Mirallas, Dembele

Looking forward to seeing what Hazard's all about.

Fuck's sake, i hope it's a good game man. Been going mental this past week without the football, since that God-awful Norway game. Looking forward to it and i really want to see a bit of entertaining football - the potential's definitely there. Looking forward to seeing the latest attacking trio from England.

Except the fact he's a good young player.

Yup. He never really caught my eye at Sunderland and was surprised when Ferguson was starting him early doors in the season but he really is a bloody good footballer. His partnership with Rooney has been great to watch as well. A much more rounded and polished player than Sturridge is. You can tell that Wellbeck has had a much better footballing education out of the two.

Welbeck on his own up front for England man. It's laughable. He's as mediocre as you can imagine. Destined for a career at a perennial 13th-16th placed Prem team.

Absolute bollocks that like.

Complete and utter tosh.

Welbeck on his own up front for England man. It's laughable. He's as mediocre as you can imagine. Destined for a career at a perennial 13th-16th placed Prem team.

Absolute bollocks that like.

Complete and utter tosh.

Poppycock and folderol.

What are we talking about?

almost an exciting line up for england. ALMOST. bit of pace and youth. f*** the old guard.

COME ON ENGLAND

Milner on the wing kills everything.

I mean, how has everyone forgotten how well he did in central midfield for Villa?

There's a supposed crisis in central midfield so stick him in there and get soem more speed and athleticism on the wing.