The England Thread

Pilko

Milner runs. Gets praised. Passes the ball to a nearby teammate. Gets praised. Loses the ball. Nothing gets said. Runs a bit more. Praised for working hard.

Talk about ridiculous.

Guest bimpy474

Milner runs. Gets praised. Passes the ball to a nearby teammate. Gets praised. Loses the ball. Nothing gets said. Runs a bit more. Praised for working hard.

Talk about ridiculous.

And he has a face like the moon.

Ox is going to be a very good player.

He's borderline. His decision-making isn't great atm. Could go the way of Sturridge (not to say Sturridge is finished, but his progress has stalled lately because he's such a greedy git).

Exactly why Wenger has pulled him back.... he's simply not ready yet mentally for the top level the physical and technical tools are there but the mental is lacking atm.

He's borderline. His decision-making isn't great atm. Could go the way of Sturridge (not to say Sturridge is finished, but his progress has stalled lately because he's such a greedy git).

Exactly why Wenger has pulled him back.... he's simply not ready yet mentally for the top level the physical and technical tools are there but the mental is lacking atm.

I think it will come though, might be wrong but get the feeling he has a bit more about him than some of his peers.

Clive not even mentioning the possibility of HBA playing against England, cunt.

Instructed to on health and safety grounds. People running around the streets in panic, etc.

Guest bimpy474

Thought this kicked off at 7:45 and i was enjoying Ratatouille but football always comes first.

Dont worry The Smurfs is on at 8, i'm watching it and the kids aint even here, live on the edge me.

I think it will come though, might be wrong but get the feeling he has a bit more about him than some of his peers.

Yeah it will come but he's not quite there yet..... still looks good in this team though :lol:

It's not pretty (in fact, it's distinctly ugly) but this team of eleven English workhorses is England's best bet for progressing in the tournament. If they turn up trying to play football with the pool of players available to them, they'll be humiliated quite frankly.

It's not pretty (in fact, it's distinctly ugly) but this team of eleven English workhorses is England's best bet for progressing in the tournament. If they turn up trying to play football with the pool of players available to them, they'll be humiliated quite frankly.

Well said.

Hazard definitely doesnt look comfortable in the Messi like role to me doesnt seem to understand the role at all....

Bags of talent and will do well for Chelsea but i feel they would be wise to employ him as an AM or outwide....

"fake 9" doesnt suit him at all or atleast atm it doesnt.

England have more chance in this tournament than any recent one.

The best any manager can do with such a limited set of players (Downing, Carroll and Henderson, FFS, after their season) is organise them and hope for the best. Woy organises his teams very tightly indeed.

Throw in the fact that there isn't just no ridiculous OTT expectation, but that everyone has pretty much written England off, and I think we'll do pretty well.

The pressure is off, we're organised, and we're just going to see how it pans out. It might just work.