The England Thread

Pilko

Guest Roger Kint

What a f*** great example for ITV to show of Beckhams "Great range of passing".... just a big high hoof from the centre circle that the defender easily intercepted and cleared.

:kinnear:

Err that is his great range of passing, you dont expect him to actually find a teammate do you? ;D

So that little montage of Beckham: the first 2 passes didn't reach their intended targets, the 3rd didn't create a good chance as it seemed to imply, and the 4th was a free shot from 18 yards he failed to hit the target from.  :facepalm:

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Got a Cracking Beckham beard that i made on Paint,

How the fuck do i upload images from my Saved Files?

As things stand, my squad of 23 would be:

GK: Green, James, Robinson

DF: A.Cole, Terry, Upson, Ferdinand, Lescott, G.Johnson, Bridge

MF: Barry, Lampard, Gerrard, Carrick, Lennon, Walcott, A.Young, J.Cole

ST: Crouch, Rooney, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Defoe

Guest palnese

As things stand, my squad of 23 would be:

GK: Green, James, Robinson

DF: A.Cole, Terry, Upson, Ferdinand, Lescott, G.Johnson, Bridge

MF: Barry, Lampard, Gerrard, Carrick, Lennon, Walcott, A.Young, J.Cole, Beckham

ST: Crouch, Rooney, Heskey, Agbonlahor, Defoe

beckham should defo b in the squad, he is different to everyone else in his position, and could be the one to make something out of nothing in a wc game.

Examples of him doing that in major tournaments?

That's not a very good reason though really, with that logic we should drop Gerrard and Lampard as well.  In fact all the players except Rooney.  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

beckham should defo b in the squad, he is different to everyone else in his position, and could be the one to make something out of nothing in a wc game.

That's not a very good reason though really, with that logic we should drop Gerrard and Lampard as well.  In fact all the players except Rooney.  :lol:

How many times has he come on when we werent winning?

Beckham has been poor against decent opposition in an England shirt for 10 years though.

Guest Heneage

It's not Rocket science. Get a manager who doesn't try to be the players 'Mate' and let them treat it like a mini holiday and you will win. I can't name many great international managers that were friends with their squad, it's all about the respect.

If and when Joe Cole comes back, I'd like to see Lampard dropped and Gerrard pushed back into that position, to see how that works.

:facepalm:

1 loss in our entire campaign, and you want to mix-it-up? drop Lampard? rly?