The England Thread

Pilko

Guest neesy111

3 world class players is OK.

Are you supporting England this tournament now btw?

Supporting is too strong a word.

Following?

It was always going to happen though, none of us ever really believed we could support the frogs?

Still hope Cabs and Benny come out of it looking good.

I'm afraid I just can't bring myself to do it (support England), the neighbour was putting the bunting up this morning I couldn't help but feel the urge to take it down again.

And I concur with earlier sentiments, re: that fucking band. Fuck off.

Following?

I'm following it all, to be honest. I'd like England to win, but if Austria were here I'd be supporting them.

I f***ing hope JT scored a bullet header to win the cup tbh

Really?

I personally just can't get behind them... I don't know why. I know I'm English and I should support England but I just don't like any of the players.

Im the same. England just doesnt bother me at all.

Wish Rooney was playing but this is the best it could get with the squad. I do like hte flexibility of having Young and Ox move to a wing and Milner inside and Gerrard pushing up if need be.

Following?

I'm following it all, to be honest. I'd like England to win, but if Austria were here I'd be supporting them.

Same as it's with me then. (England, not Austria)

Why Austria? :lol:

I can understand peole not being bothered, there's nothing at all to be exited about in all honesty. I want us to win but i'm no where near as pumped up for this tournament as I have been in the past.

As for Terry, he's a twat I just think him scoring the winner would be hilarious.

:lol:

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

One good thing about the current state of the side is that we've not had so much hype about 'England's chances', though whether or not that's because the Olympics rather overshadows the Euros I'm not sure.

like the line up. best we could've gone for i reckon. hope the boys are pumped and give these french cunts something to be scared of cus otherwise they're gunna play us off the park. ashley young is the key, if he has a shit game, we'll have a shit game. COME ON ENGLAND

Really?

I personally just can't get behind them... I don't know why. I know I'm English and I should support England but I just don't like any of the players.

Question in bold, answer in italic. That's it in a nutshell for me. My interest in England has waned to the point where it's slipped to the other end of the spectrum, and i'd rather they didn't win. Which is quite frustrating because away from the sport, i'm quite proud to be English, and obviously i'm a big football fan. But they're a pack of detestable cunts who play shite football.

Guest BenArfaKedavra

Bonjour.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560293_10150895553659262_2002146474_n.jpg

:rose:

hopefully scotty parker absolutely f***ing dominates him today.

Here here. Obviously its nice to see Cabaye and Benny do well but fuck me no matter how much you hate the english players why would you want the french to win. COME ON ENGLAND.

:lol:

Glad to see I'm not the only one.

One good thing about the current state of the side is that we've not had so much hype about 'England's chances', though whether or not that's because the Olympics rather overshadows the Euros I'm not sure.

Nah. The media have just decided to take a different spin on it imo. 'We know we're not the greatest, have to be tight and battle hard' etc etc bla bla bla. Until the expected turgid performances start, at which point they'll rip the team and Hodgson to shreds as usual.

Really?

Question in bold, answer in italic. That's it in a nutshell for me. My interest in England has waned to the point where it's slipped to the other end of the spectrum, and i'd rather they didn't win. Which is quite frustrating because away from the sport, i'm quite proud to be English, and obviously i'm a big football fan. But they're a pack of detestable cunts who play shite football.

Just a disclaimer here, though... if people want to support England - that's great, it would be wrong of anyone to actively preach against people getting behind the team - even if i personally don't want them to do well. 

Following?

Same as it's with me then. (England, not Austria)

Why Austria? :lol:

Thought you were German?

Really?

Just a disclaimer here, though... if people want to support England - that's great, it would be wrong of anyone to actively preach against people getting behind the team - even if i personally don't want them to do well. 

:thup: No argument with those that get behind the team, it's admirable. Wish I could tbh. But I just watch the England team and laugh. I'd be much happier watching Cabaye dominate midfield and Barfa come on to rip the defence to shreds for the final 20 minutes or whatever he's likely to get.

Bonjour.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/560293_10150895553659262_2002146474_n.jpg

:rose:

hopefully scotty parker absolutely f***ing dominates him today.

:anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

SCOTTY SCOTTY SCOTTY SCOTTYY SCOTTY SCOTTY SCOTTY

[move]SCOTTY[/move]