The England Thread

Pilko

Be astonished if England don't win now. Kinda feel bad for Ukraine and especially Shevchenko, was really nice seeing their celebrations after the Sweden game - i agree with those who were saying it'd be good for the tournament if they went through. Always better to see the host nation making a real go of it at their tournament imo. Shame we've had some pretty feeble host nations recently.

Be astonished if England don't win now. Kinda feel bad for Ukraine and especially Shevchenko, was really nice seeing their celebrations after the Sweden game - i agree with those who were saying it'd be good for the tournament if they went through. Always better to see the host nation making a real go of it at their tournament imo. Shame we've had some pretty feeble host nations recently.

Completely agree with that.

Rooney cannot give the ref any excuse to give him a red. That's his most important job, for me.

Too right. As much as he's our best player, he's also a total liability.

Every man and his dog knows his fuse is shorter than a gnat's nob, and the Ukrainians will doubtlessly do their level best to wind him up.

Chiles is a grade-A tit, though. That thing he said about "if the tournament only lasted 10 minutes England would win it every time!" was absolutely abysmal punditry and didn't even work as a bit of light-hearted patter, the fucking knob.

RichyRich what did you go through to get that as your Avatar, poppet? lol

I don't understand what you've just said Mr.Hawk, but my avatar is from the classic cult film, Labyrinth.