The England Thread

Pilko

f***ing hell, they should give a medal to anyone who got to the stadium with the tubes not running... f***ing wankers.

:lol:

Apparently they don't have buses, taxis or cars in London.

The fuckers are lucky to have such an extensive tube system anyway, paid for by everyone else's taxes and all.

f***ing hell, they should give a medal to anyone who got to the stadium with the tubes not running... f***ing wankers.

:lol:

Apparently they don't have buses, taxis or cars in London.

The fuckers are lucky to have such an extensive tube system anyway, paid for by everyone else's taxes and all.

Fuck that.

I went to the o2, they closed the Jubilee line (only line servicing the o2).

They put NO extra buses on, there or back. We got a taxi from waterloo to the o2 (20minutes at most), Thirty Five quid.

Then we waited for at least 2 hours for a bus on the way back.

So tbf, well done to those who got there.

Guest Stephen927

Said who are we playing again, I've never seen a worse team in all my life. Also said he thought the 1966 team could beat them even at their age.

Guest firetotheworks

Thanks Greavsie. That lack of respect probably cost us a World Cup bid, you w*****.

What did he say? Had the telly muted.

First he said 'who are we even playing tonight?' then he was told and he said 'Andoooorra?' The he said that the 66 team could beat Andorra now, and that he's never seen a worse team in his entire life, and that he sincerely means that, whilst laughing.

Guest firetotheworks

Doubt we'll see many more goals with Gerrard and Rooney taken off. Probably a set piece, or a Beckham special if anything.

Guest Stephen927

Just mentioned there that the England players donate all their match fees for England to charity.