The England Thread

Pilko

Did we win the World Cup yet?

If you hade 11 Wilshere's you actually might. The guy is such a good footballer. Too bad he seems to be a cunt when he's losing.

Unlike the Brazilian players who are just cunts when they are winning.

Hosting a World Cup is a great advantage once the tournament actually arrives, but playing all of these ridiculous friendlies instead of going through an actual qualification campaign is the worst possible preparation.

It really is, but I think the Confederations Cup will be very good. At least with Scolari we have arranged friendlies against England, France and so on and not China, Iran...

From what I saw today I think Scolari will draw the same conclusions. Ronaldinho, Arouca aren't good enough. We might actually revert to a 3-4-3 like in 2002. Dante was good today, so was the s*** Colo and we then have Dede and Thiago Silva out injured. We have the players for a 3-4-3/3-5-2 like in 2002.

Did we win the World Cup yet?

If you hade 11 Wilshere's you actually might. The guy is such a good footballer. Too bad he seems to be a c*** when he's losing.

Unlike the Brazilian players who are just c***s when they are winning.

TBF, we rarely win nowadays. :lol:

Hosting a World Cup is a great advantage once the tournament actually arrives, but playing all of these ridiculous friendlies instead of going through an actual qualification campaign is the worst possible preparation.

So what else do you suggest they do?

So what else do you suggest they do?

I don't think he's suggesting anything other than pointing out facts.

We were ok at times tonight, but Brazil were clearly in a low gear. In a tournament they would ruin us. Loved Lampards goal and Walcott's runs. Hated our rigidness though... we invite pressure too much and a lack of movement off the ball leads to forced errors. England national level football is stale and can't cope with modern football philosophy. Good for friendly wins mind.