SAS to SOS?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the Fat Man had someone to answer to I think I would be okay with his return. Say if he did the Lambiwanker and some other dude was the Chairman.

He got things badly wrong at times but I don't think he treated the club as a whole with the contempt that Ashley is at the moment.

I fear oblivion under Ashley, Fred maybe able to save us from that.

Maybe in a season we'll be chanting Fat Freds name in the streets???????? Sorry my lack of sleep just got the better of me.....

If the Fat Man had someone to answer to I think I would be okay with his return. Say if he did the Lambiwanker and some other dude was the Chairman.

He got things badly wrong at times but I don't think he treated the club as a whole with the contempt that Ashley is at the moment.

I fear oblivion under Ashley, Fred maybe able to save us from that.

Maybe in a season we'll be chanting Fat Freds name in the streets???????? Sorry my lack of sleep just got the better of me.....

Maybe not, but he showed a severe lack of respect towards the people of Newcastle. He took us as a bunch of mugs who couldn't see what he was doing. Imo, he was an absolute disgrace of a chariman/owner, but not an inch on Ashley.

He had people to answer to last time, the problem was they were as bad as him !

Guest icemanblue

Oh, so this has nothing to do with Sir Alan Sugar buying us?

Disappointing.

You're fired.

'Derek, I've had my eye on you for a while and I'm not sure what exactly it is you do. I don't need a mute in my company so - you're fired!'

Be nice though, wouldn't it?

Disappointing.

You're fired.

'Derek, I've had my eye on you for a while and I'm not sure what exactly it is you do. I don't need a mute in my company so - you're fired!'

Cunts generally do have lips but no tongue.

Guest icemanblue

Disappointing.

You're fired.

Cunts generally do have lips but no tongue.

:lol:

After having slept on it - if Shepherd is part of a consortium he could turn out to be a bit of a saviour this time round. Even as chairman he would not have the power SJH handed to him by sitting back and leaving it in his hands. He'll be answerable to others and their financial input as well as his own, he'll be a front man for a group and have a vested interest in not f***ing up.

As usual it is the optimist in me talking, but it might be a blessing in disguise.

This (for me)