Would you give Freddy a fresh start?

Dave

Well, no. Getting rid of Robson could and most agreed would have been a good decision if it wasn't mishandled in such a Bambi shooting bullshit way that it led to a ballsed up transition, to a 3rd choice fuckup, and the start of our year on year downward spiral into oblivion.

O0

No.

We've had the good times under Shepherd and the bad. He's had his crack at the whip no it's someone else’s turn. In fact the only reason I'd ever want Shepherd back is because he can't be any worse than Ashley.

Shepherd's reign provided good times but what it descended into contributed to the situation we are now in. His hiring and firing of managers, his jobs for the boys attitude and his seeming disregard for the clubs finances meant he was going to have leave sooner or later. You can look at the positives the third and forth place finishes, you big name players and European football but in the end what did amount to? Because of his decision making we didn't push on and do it season in, season out.

Why did people get so excited when Keegan took over? Because of his past record, what he'd already achieved and accomplished. The past still has a say on how people will react to you it's common sense. Shepherd had his chance that era is over and frankly it left a bad taste in the mouth. Yes I know we had the odd good finish but the only reason I can really pin-point for wanting him back is that no matter how bad things got under his regime, it was never as bad as it is under the current lot.