Would you give Freddy a fresh start?

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I'd rather keep Ashley than Freddie, that's how much I detest that horrific man.

Thats quite a statement.

Guest iliketoonarmy

I'd rather keep Ashley than Freddie, that's how much I detest that horrific man.

I got to agree with you on this.

What so you'd rather keep the man who got us relegated, then decides to sell up, then leaves us with no manager, not putting any money up for transfers(i know not much point without a manager but you get my point) whilst putting the entire team up for sale with only a couple of weeks to go before the start of training?

As Dave said, sorry, but bonkers.

Guest firetotheworks

Insane.

Insane.

I would suggest suicide, for the pair of you, I feel you have lost your mind and it would be better all round if you just ended it all.

I would rather Tooj ran the clun than fkn Ashley.

Guest Jungle Barry

Whilst i'm not freddie's biggest fan I think some of the stick he gets is beyond belief.

Given the choice of him and the current cabbage i'd have him back in a shot.

Whilst i'm not freddie's biggest fan I think some of the stick he gets is beyond belief.

Given the choice of him and the current cabbage i'd have him back in a shot.

Agreed, with Freddy disappointing seasons often still resulted in a decent position and European football.

I think some people are stubborn, however I don't know the ins and outs of how he ran the club on the inside. Everyone else other than me appears to be pretty clued up it though...

Guest Micktoon

Get fucked. I'd rather let gary glitter and jacko open a kindergarten than give ashley another 24 hours at the helm.

Think of the calibre of manager we could attract towards the end of Shepherd/Hall regime. Souness, Roeder and Allardyce. Mainly because the Club under Shepherd had become an absolute joke.

FFS he even paid Blackburn £3m in compensation for Souness who had them below us in the league and was in massive danger of being sacked within days.

He had made the Club virtually unmanagable. His reputation in the game is/was shot to bits and anyone anywhere near worth the salt wouldn't have touched NUFC with even a red and white bargepole.

He fucked the Club big style and hope to fuck he dies before he ever gets a say in anything regarding NUFC

Think of the calibre of manager we could attract towards the end of Shepherd/Hall regime. Souness, Roeder and Allardyce. Mainly because the Club under Shepherd had become an absolute joke.

FFS he even paid Blackburn £3m in compensation for Souness who had them below us in the league and was in massive danger of being sacked within days.

He had made the Club virtually unmanagable. His reputation in the game is/was shot to bits and anyone anywhere near worth the salt wouldn't have touched NUFC with even a red and white bargepole.

He f***ed the Club big style and hope to f*** he dies before he ever gets a say in anything regarding NUFC

Agreed 100%.

Guest michaelfoster

He f***ed the Club big style and hope to f*** he dies before he ever gets a say in anything regarding NUFC

The only place he wont be able to say he fought his way out of, a wooden box.

He fucked the Club big style and hope to fuck he dies before he ever gets a say in anything regarding NUFC

Judging by the number of people suddenly wishing him back. This needs repeating....and repeating...and repeating...

fucks sake yeah man

ok, here is allt he poster who  didnt realyl like for some reason but now i fucking love

chezgiven - thought he was a dick but he shook my hand in real life and is a true fucking geordie. fucking absolute legend; he came all the way from europe to see newcastle play against boro when deep down he knew we were going down

ronaldo - disagree with him on everything but he's a kingpin of the forum, total ledge

kasper - used to be a dick to me but tbh i find him pretty funny nowadays

dave - yeah ok he's power mad but he's a legend you cant deny/ honestly, when his name comes up at the end of a thread - even though he's got a million posts, im still intrigued to know what he says. even if he makes fun of me in real life

erm, crumpy - he's a bit of a dick at time sn'all but i res[ect his opinion on shearer. pretty cool to have an opposite view, kinda similar to ronaldo actually when you think abotu it that way

madras - couldnt understand why he won king of cool but t bh he's a fucking legend of the highest order. funny as fuck and i reckon he could tell me straight up how to live my life. id trust madras.

cant think of anyone else. most others are fucking mint. oh aye decky; he's a bit of a wet fanny but he makes me chucke inside so i appreciate him for that

fucks sake yeah man

ok, here is allt he poster who  didnt realyl like for some reason but now i fucking love

chezgiven - thought he was a dick but he shook my hand in real life and is a true fucking geordie. fucking absolute legend; he came all the way from europe to see newcastle play against boro when deep down he knew we were going down

ronaldo - disagree with him on everything but he's a kingpin of the forum, total ledge

kasper - used to be a dick to me but tbh i find him pretty funny nowadays

dave - yeah ok he's power mad but he's a legend you cant deny/ honestly, when his name comes up at the end of a thread - even though he's got a million posts, im still intrigued to know what he says. even if he makes fun of me in real life

erm, crumpy - he's a bit of a dick at time sn'all but i res[ect his opinion on shearer. pretty cool to have an opposite view, kinda similar to ronaldo actually when you think abotu it that way

madras - couldnt understand why he won king of cool but t bh he's a fucking legend of the highest order. funny as fuck and i reckon he could tell me straight up how to live my life. id trust madras.

cant think of anyone else. most others are fucking mint. oh aye decky; he's a bit of a wet fanny but he makes me chucke inside so i appreciate him for that

:lol: