New Away Strip

Chase
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sir Bobby

4-1

Cancer

Would have been better imo

But you are entitled to press whatever you want on your shirt which you have paid for.

The whole "up yours" made it a bit to cheesy/tacky for me.

that would look good imo. I'm thinking of having simply SBR 76, on the home shirt.

Sir Bobby

4-1

Cancer

Would have been better imo

But you are entitled to press whatever you want on your shirt which you have paid for.

The whole "up yours" made it a bit to cheesy/tacky for me.

Fair play  :thup:

Oh noes, we had a sub 17,000 attendance one season when we were 11th in division two and when the third highest attendance in the country was Crystal Palace with 19,000.  What terrible fans we are.

Sheep fiddling leek squatting cockleg.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/450849/newcastle-utd-long-sleeved-away-shi/

08-09 Purple long sleeved away shirt for £3 in store at JJB .

Please stop me registering to call that Cardiff fan a cunt and lecture him about where our worst season for attendances put us in relation to other clubs at the time.

Don't register mate - you'd only call a Cardiff fan a cunt and give him a serious attendances education, not worth your while.

Guest Craig_NUFC

My shirt came yesterday :celb: got it in long sleeve

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/7829/p2907091632l.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9839/p290709163201.jpg

Not having a go at you, but if i saw somebody wearing that i would think it was some very sad mackem c*** taking the piss... just seems a bit too overly happy to look on the bright side of life, if u know what i mean.

I just thought i'd get something a bit different and i didn't really want to get a players name on the back as i didn't think any of them deserved their place on my back after last season. Another reason i got what i did on them is because everyone around my local area knows i am a massive fan and since we went down all its been is "ha ha ha you've been relegated, fizzy pop league next season etc..." so i just thought its a bit of an "up yours, tell me something i don't know" and a lot people seem to like them so far.....saw two Geordies in Tesco wearing my home shirt and they loved it. And as i keep all my shirts i guess its something to remember in the future about the awful times that we have recently had

reet lads really want to get the away top in time for sat to wear round the pub in a total act of defiance, especially after all this shit today!

So, can any mags from Northern Ireland advise where to go?

Or does anyone have any ideas as to where to find what retailers are selling them, I aint seen any and ave no chance of delivery now!

You're the first person above three foot that i've seen suit that top. I think it could just be fat people it looks daft on actually, not for fatties.

You'll have to ask Midds and Catmag.They've seen me in mine.