The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Another Forum I'm on are setting up this

10 people start off chipping in a quid each and between them pick a bet on each game day.

the rules:

the bet must be evens or better and it must be a single.

The 10 between them decide on the bet, if not everyone is around, majority rules.

To start off with it's a run of 10 bets putting the winnings on each time.

I'd be up for something like that - sounds a laugh.

Need some rules around it obviously - but aye, I'd be up for that.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sevilla, Genoa, Valencia and Hamburg - 23.2/1

£10 down

I know Rangers have been fairly poor this season, but Stuttgart have been struggling to score as well. Definitely see Stuttgart as the risky one tonight.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle, Sevilla, Genoa, Valencia and Hamburg - 23.2/1

£10 down

I know Rangers have been fairly poor this season, but Stuttgart have been struggling to score as well. Definitely see Stuttgart as the risky one tonight.

Stuttgart aren't great but Rangers are even shiter than usual tonight. Barely scraped a draw against Motherwell at the weekend too.

1 Newcastle To Win To Nil 

2 Lyon  

3 Liverpool   

4 Arsenal   

5 VfB Stuttgart   

6 Olympiakos 

7 Cardiff 

£2 on.

Also got a fiver on us to win both halves, and another fiver S. Taylor to score first, Newcastle 2-0

2 Lyon  

3 Liverpool   

4 Arsenal   

5 VfB Stuttgart   

6 Olympiakos 

7 Cardiff 

£2 on.

Also got a fiver on us to win both halves, and another fiver S. Taylor to score first, Newcastle 2-0

Blimey. Living the high (student) life!

2 Lyon  

3 Liverpool   

4 Arsenal   

5 VfB Stuttgart   

6 Olympiakos 

7 Cardiff 

£2 on.

:lol:

Loan hasn't even come through yet, that's how rich I am :pow:

2 Lyon  

3 Liverpool   

4 Arsenal   

5 VfB Stuttgart   

6 Olympiakos 

7 Cardiff 

£2 on.

Aye. Mine comes through on Monday, I'll end up blowing my first week's food on some bizarre bet. Argh!

2 Lyon  

3 Liverpool   

4 Arsenal   

5 VfB Stuttgart   

6 Olympiakos 

7 Cardiff 

£2 on.

Aye. Mine comes through on Monday, I'll end up blowing my first week's food on some bizarre bet. Argh!

When mine didn't come through, I had no clue why. Turned out I hadn't re-enrolled yet :lol:

Must say, confused as to why so many people have backed Arsenal, particularly at such awful value (4/7 in my local Coral shop).

A few injuries, not great away from home in Europe recently, against a Liege side with an impressive home record (I thought so, anyway), and unbeaten in the league so far.

Easy to say that at the moment but 4/7, or 1/2, they're fucking abysmal odds imo.

Won about £40 with £10 on Australia, Man Utd & Chelsea

Won £56.99 off £5 with the following to scroe the 1st goal & last goal: Real Madrid, Bayern, Man Utd & Chelsea

Let down A.Madrid who I had on £15 treble that would of paid £35 with Real & Bayern.

Collect the £10 win & was it £47.

Tonight is £15 on Liverpool & Stuttgart to score 1st & last goal so doing well!!! Will collect £43ish.

Need Barcelona to score to win on my "unlikely" bet. Got them and Gothenburg both at 2.5 or more with Sevilla and Stuttgart to up the odds.

Got another one where I need Arsenal to turn it around and Lyon to score as well. Think I'll lose both of them today as well, really not been doing well lately :undecided:

Must say, confused as to why so many people have backed Arsenal, particularly at such awful value (4/7 in my local Coral shop).

A few injuries, not great away from home in Europe recently, against a Liege side with an impressive home record (I thought so, anyway), and unbeaten in the league so far.

Easy to say that at the moment but 4/7, or 1/2, they're fucking abysmal odds imo.

Good odds. (2/3 on betfair).