The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Have lost enough this weekend but I'm so tempted by Chelsea, Birmingham, Barca -2 and Mallorca - someone talk me out of it. :undecided:

Do it. I'll be blowing some money tomorrow, don't let me be alone.

Alright but added Real Madrid -1.5, 2.0 and changed to Barca -1.5, 2.0, only £3 though at just under 20/1.

So is that the same as Madrid and Barca both -2? Think Towel explained it the other week but I'm still not particularly clear on it.

Alright but added Real Madrid -1.5, 2.0 and changed to Barca -1.5, 2.0, only £3 though at just under 20/1.

So is that the same as Madrid and Barca both -2? Think Towel explained it the other week but I'm still not particularly clear on it.

The way I understand it, (and I don't fully :blush:) is that half the bet goes on one and half on the other, so if Barca win 2-0, half the bet wins, the other half is void so I'll still win, just less and it's weaker odds to begin with than a clean -2 because half the bet will still win at 2-0 rather than voiding the lot. Fingers crossed for 3+ wins for both, unlikely but never mind.

Starting to worry I'm gambling too much at the moment. I'm still £140 up over the last month though so fuck it.