Kaizero

1 Celtic    @ 1/4

2 Chelsea    @ 4/5

3 Inter Milan    @ 2/5

4 France  -7.0  @ 1/1

5 Hull KR  -12.0  @ 10/11

£5 return 55.14

Just need the Chelsea to win now!!!

COME ON THE BLUES!!! COME THE WORLDS BEST STRIKER!!!!

In the bag!!!

MUST NOT BET ON: BANK V SUNDERLAND MADRID, SUPERBOWL...WITHDRAW....WITHDRAW.....

Will be spending a fair bit on the Superbowl I imagine. Will do some decent sized serious bets then a few for fun.

I've had a look, but I'd honestly have no idea what I was betting on.

:lol:

Stick a couple of fun bets on at small stakes, can do no harm.

OK. :lol: I've got:

Reggie Bush first touchdown purely because he has a daft name.

Saints to win by 1-6 points. Dunno why.

Colts first half/Saints second.

All 10p!

There's some bets about yardage that I can't really get my head around. I might put some of those on. :laugh:

I need 2 goals in the Fiorentina/Roma game or all my good work over the past couple of weeks will be for nought.

Fiorentina have missed a fair few good chances like - and had a perfectly legit goal chalked off - I'm tearing my hair out. HT.

I need 2 goals in the Fiorentina/Roma game or all my good work over the past couple of weeks will be for nought.

Fiorentina have missed a fair few good chances like - and had a perfectly legit goal chalked off - I'm tearing my hair out. HT.

Hope you have better luck than I've had in the 2nd half this weekend Rich.  :lol:

Robby is just about to come on.

HE IS BACK!!!! WITH A GREAT LITTLE FLICK TO MAKE IT 2-1!!! FUCK OFF CITY!!! FUCK OFF HUNCHBACK!!! FUCK OFF SCAR NECK!!! FUCK OFF THE KID WHO IS CALLED AFTER THE COUNTRY HE WONT PLAY FOOTBALL FOR!!!!!!! FUCK OFF MARWOOD!!!! FUCK OFF BRIDGE IN FACT BRIDGE LET YOUR X GET FUCKED!!! FUCK OFF ARABS WITH MONEY!!!!!  I LOVE ROBBY!!!!

Come on the Genk

Robby is just about to come on.

HE IS BACK!!!! WITH A GREAT LITTLE FLICK TO MAKE IT 2-1!!! f*** OFF CITY!!! f*** OFF HUNCHBACK!!! f*** OFF SCAR NECK!!! f*** OFF THE KID WHO IS CALLED AFTER THE COUNTRY HE WONT PLAY FOOTBALL FOR!!!!!!! f*** OFF MARWOOD!!!! f*** OFF BRIDGE IN FACT BRIDGE LET YOUR X GET f***ed!!! f*** OFF ARABS WITH MONEY!!!!!  I LOVE ROBBY!!!!

Come on the Genk

:lol: :lol:

Backed Santos (Robby is not playing no change there then) & Genk @ Standard L.

Had £50.0 on, win 67.86, total £117.86.

Whacked £10 on draw inplay when it was 7/1 just to cover myself as the Genk V SL game was more wide open than the game I watched in Brazil

Here's my favorite Super Bowl prop bet...

Super Bowl XLIV - How many times will Pete Townshend do his legendary windmill move?

Windmill move must be a full 360 degree revolution and be shown on TV to be counted for this wager.

O/U at 5.5