The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Another Leeds/Spurs game, another decent haul. Same bet as last game (+3.5 goals) and an £80 win as a result, delighted. Got to love injury time goals when they go your way.

Now, let's not try to spunk this away like I did on Charlton (home to Leyton Orient) last time.

Follow my weekend tips Rich, and you could spunk your profit away like never before!

Another Leeds/Spurs game, another decent haul. Same bet as last game (+3.5 goals) and an £80 win as a result, delighted. Got to love injury time goals when they go your way.

Now, let's not try to spunk this away like I did on Charlton (home to Leyton Orient) last time.

Follow my weekend tips Rich, and you could spunk your profit away like never before!

:lol:

I'll keep my eyes open mate. Got to be honest I'm tempted just to start sticking the total on "1 goal or more", as you usually get odds of about 1.15 on Betfair.

:lol:

I'll keep my eyes open mate. Got to be honest I'm tempted just to start sticking the total on "1 goal or more", as you usually get odds of about 1.15 on Betfair.

Sounds a decent idea, you'll no doubt get profits in the long run.

Personally, I was actually on a decent run until the weekend - going to stick a £15/£20 double on on Saturday and if it doesn't come off, cry.

had 25 on Standard and they were winning 2-0 before letting Charleroi score two int he final minutes.

However they did score in the 92nd and won me 25...:D

that will do for tomorrow evening as ill order some pizza ;)

Aye I had Standard in my accy. Couldn't believe the late winner. That never happens to me! Also, Portsmouth are 33/1 to beat Man U on Saturday. I don't think I've seen odds that long for single game in the Premiership before. Has anyone else?

What doubles are people thinking about for the weekend? I think I'm going to back Forest at home to Sheff Wednesday & Sunderland to beat Wigan.

mackems very dodgy atm to bet on, but could scrape a win.