The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

10 goals in his last 9 games against them and Wenger says he doesn't rate him. :lol:

He's a bitter bastard, who no doubt is massively pissed off one of his African scouts didn't spot him when he was younger because Arsenal would be fucking unstoppable if they had him to finish off some attacks and give them a plan b

25 on Drogba anytime, 11/10.

I won off  that bet earlier in the week. Hope it works out for you as well.

Cheers mate, I put the same on as well but actually made a loss as I put more on Chelsea -1 in that match

I have faith in the BLACK 'N' WHITES!!! I knew they did not need a head start  :idiot2: :pow:

Shame the fog meant it was hard to see the play at times, I guess you must be over the moon?

Hull are still great odds for regualr season (12/1) & grand final (14/1).

Over the moon doesn't describe it, superb start to the season. My pre-season bet on Fitzgibbon to be Man of Steel at 50/1 started pretty well last night, from what I could see through the fog. :shifty:

1€ on Birmingham, Chelsea, Inter

1€ on Mainz/draw, Dortmund/draw, Chelsea, AC Milan, Fortuna Düsseldorf/draw

The first one is still alive. Returns only about 5€ so I put 5 € on Chelsea now in live betting. Didn't work well yersterday with Spurs but I hope is does today.

Inter, Bilbao, Mallorca, Dortmund. £10 returns £65-£70ish.

Sorry everyone. :lol:

Edit: only 2pm kick-off is pretty much in the bag hopefully. Inter 2-0 up already.

Xerez are beating Bilbao, the absolute bastards.

1 Celtic    @ 1/4

2 Chelsea    @ 4/5

3 Inter Milan    @ 2/5

4 France  -7.0  @ 1/1

5 Hull KR  -12.0  @ 10/11

£5 return 55.14

Just need the Chelsea to win now!!!

COME ON THE BLUES!!! COME THE WORLDS BEST STRIKER!!!!

Used a £5 free bet off Bet365 on: Egypt, A.Madrid & Hull FC (RL) +8 to beat St Helens on Saturday. 2 down just 1 to go.

After waiting a week for the final part of this treble I find out I did not take Hull +8. They are winning at half time 12-0.

1 28/01/2010 Algeria v Egypt

(Full Time Result) Egypt 5/4 None Won

2 28/01/2010 Celta Vigo v Atletico Madrid

(Full Time Result) Atletico Madrid 1/1 None Won

3 06/02/2010 St Helens v Hull FC

(Match Result) Hull FC 11/5 None To Run

Return is £67.00

It came in!!! £72

I can't believe you fucked that up but got away with it! :lol: Had £20 on us to win with a 10.5 start, slightly disappointed that I didn't back us outright though. Gone for Wire -14 tomorrow at home to Quins.

Warrington won 58-0. :clap2:

I didnt realise that anyone who is half decent at Quins is out. That is easy money.

I didn't either until I'd seen the team just after kick off. Fancied Warrington anyway but when I saw who Quins had out I thought the same, very easy indeed.