The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

All set up for Liverpool to draw with Reading then spank them at Anfield in the replay. If Reading win I can handle losing the bet.

liverpool are putting out  a stronger line up than i was expecting.

Guest frazernufc

I had this on today

Aston Villa  @ 1/4

Everton  @ 2/7

Fulham  @ 1/9

Man City  @ 11/10

Burnley  @ 7/5

Portsmouth  @ 8/13

Sunderland  @ 1/18

Tottenham  @ 2/9

West Brom  @ 5/4

Preston  @ 4/11

Southampton  @ 8/15

20p bet, £17.5 return

But bloody Pompey let me down  :angry:

€500 on Chelsea and United. Returns €700.

Ouchhh.

Ah not a bad day after all, was over at a mates watching. Did a big double with Leeds and Chelsea when the goal went in. That left 150 down.

Then had money on Stokes anytime scorer for Hibs (used to go to school with him so always do him anytime). After that bet, I was 35 down for the day.

And now i've an open bet on West Ham, got them at 6.5 i think on betfair. 25 on it. So could turn a profit yet today!

€500 on Chelsea and United. Returns €700.

Ouchhh.

Ah not a bad day after all, was over at a mates watching. Did a big double with Leeds and Chelsea when the goal went in. That left 150 down.

Then had money on Stokes anytime scorer for Hibs (used to go to school with him so always do him anytime). After that bet, I was 35 down for the day.

And now i've an open bet on West Ham, got them at 6.5 i think on betfair. 25 on it. So could turn a profit yet today!

When Leeds scored? Blimey, you must have gone through the works when Man Utd were attacking.

500 on Chelsea and United. Returns 700.

Ouchhh.

When Leeds scored? Blimey, you must have gone through the works when Man Utd were attacking.

Aye the only thing that could have fooked me over was a draw! Would have been a bad bad day indeed!

I've won quite a bit over the last year, today could have wiped it all out nearly...thankfully i'll be alright, possibly in profit.