The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

The draw is killer that little judas cunt Fagarse what a wanka.

:lol:

When he stepped up to take it, my wallet was hoping he'd fall over, but I was cheering the Arse on. Think they'll give Mourinho another good game.

knew i shouldnt have bet on barca, hated them ever since the time our match got called off cos of the rain, then when i went to school the next day i got a detention cos i missed a coursework deadline, and being in barcelona wasnt a good enough excuse, apparently.

knew i shouldnt have bet on barca, hated them ever since the time our match got called off cos of the rain, then when i went to school the next day i got a detention cos i missed a coursework deadline, and being in barcelona wasnt a good enough excuse, apparently.

Barca to win was a great bet tonight.

£20.01 on Barca to win tonight, disappointed to hear Campbell isn't playing.

Think that's the most pissed off at losing a bet ever, it's not even the most amount I've lost on one bet. They should have fucking killed it off after 15 minutes. Lucky Arsenal wankers.

Have gone to Laddies anyways:

Hamburg @ 1.5

Valencia @ 1.83

Benfica/Draw @ 1.38

Pays almost 4/1

Anyone on here tried a £10 - £1k challenge? Used to do them against 0-0 correct scores (av. price 1.075), you need to find 68 matches that don't finish 0-0 to make it. Have seen it done a couple of times but the furthest I managed was about Bet38/39 (£160~) before failing on an Arsenal game (!) .

Alternatively, for those with a sense of adventure, try it on the 2+ goals market (av. 1.3 odds), where just 22 matches with two or more goals will net you £1100~

Started on Tuesday:

Bet 1(£10.00) Fixture 30 March Arsenal v Barcelona / Total Goals / 1 goals or more -1.0  Back  1.07 10.00 Won  0.70

Bet 2(£10.70) Fixtures 31 March Cruzeiro v Velez / Total Goals / 1 goals or more -1.0 Back  1.06 10.70 Won  0.64

Today:

Bet 3 (£11.31) Fixtures 01 April / Hamburg v Standard / Total Goals / 1 goals or more -1.0 Back 1.06

valencia/hamburg

Thought Betfair used to let you back/lay multiples?

Can't see them these days..

you've got it on express view. click 'full view'

:rolleyes:

My bad, had clicked on 3 x single bets instead of multiple. Presumably they're not in-play, so I can only lay off on each individual match market?

valencia/hamburg

My bad, had clicked on 3 x single bets instead of multiple. Presumably they're not in-play, so I can only lay off on each individual match market?

yip. obviously not though if they've already kicked off.

valencia/hamburg

Aye, but you use in-play markets to lay off your stake on the multiples?

valencia/hamburg

Aye, but you use in-play markets to lay off your stake on the multiples?

aye but under certain circumstances. you'd lose loads laying off if all youre teams were losing as you'd have to lay off each game. when i doit is for example in a treble if 2 teams are winning well (or won if its consisting of a later kick off) then lay the third if drawing at a decent price or winning narrowly.

Hamburg @ 1.5 W

Valencia @ 1.83 L

Benfica/Draw @ 1.38 W

Pays almost 4/1 but it lost had a bet on Cardozo to score first and then to score anytime, which covered my stake.

Bet 1(£10.00) Fixture 30 March Arsenal v Barcelona / Total Goals / 1 goals or more -1.0  Back   1.07 10.00 Won   0.70

Bet 2(£10.70) Fixtures 31 March Cruzeiro v Velez / Total Goals / 1 goals or more -1.0 Back   1.06 10.70 Won   0.64

Today:

Bet 3(£11.31) Fixtures 01 April / Hamburg v Standard / Total Goals / 1 goals or more -1.0 Back  1.06 11.31 Won  0.68

Bet 4 (£11.96) Fixtures 01 April / Corinthians v Cerro Porteno / Correct Score  0 - 0 Lay  22 0.55