The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

fucking Rosenborg at 0-0 for the 2nd fucking week in a row. fucking score you useless bastards. 'best team in the Norwegian league' my fucking arse.

Steered well clear of them this week after they fucked me last. They'll score now.

f***ing Rosenborg at 0-0 for the 2nd f***ing week in a row. f***ing score you useless bastards. 'best team in the Norwegian league' my f***ing arse.

Steered well clear of them this week after they f***ed me last. They'll score now.

Will they fuck.

Where's Kaiz when you want Norwegian tips?

Was out almost all weekend, sorry.

And also, you'd be an idiot to bet on any team away at Tromsø, even Rosenborg as Tromsø are inbred cunts playing on fucked up astroturf up there. :lol: (I shouldn't laugh though, since A) I should've posted to warn you not to throw your money away and B) you're Brits so you don't know anything about Norwegian football. But still :lol:)

Christ, I'll never fucking win again. If I'd bet on Blackburn, I'd have been being a greedy shit so I went for Arsenal. fucking great idea that was.

My bet on Carroll to be top scorer has been settled 50/50 with Nolan as they were joint in the league so I've only got half of it.. had a bit of a whinge about it and I'm waiting for a copy of the T&C from Paddy Power. :undecided:

Guest BooBoo

My bet on Carroll to be top scorer has been settled 50/50 with Nolan as they were joint in the league so I've only got half of it.. had a bit of a whinge about it and I'm waiting for a copy of the T&C from Paddy Power. :undecided:

Pretty standard rule I think. Happened to me one time I backed Kluivert to be top scorer in the Euros. I think he was joint winner so the winnings were halfed as we wasn't the out right winner.