The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Well done Thespence :thup:

Cheers Towelie. I had a slump but a change from Paddypower to Bet365 has done me good. Just backed the obvious this week i.e  Man Utd, Spurs, Arsenal & Blackburn.

And betted on the list below in play while they were all winning with £40.

Man Utd  @ 1/6

Leeds  @ 2/5

Rangers  @ 1/4

Sevilla  @ 1/40

Atletico Madrid  @ 1/6

I think next season I might try one of those "£10 to £10000" threads in here, where you start off with a tenner in your account and then have the season to reach £10,000 without putting anymore money in your account.

Using screenshots etc.

Thinking about Barca -1, can't seee them slipping up after Real's antics.

Even if the stars are all being rested, the squad taking the field is quite decent imho

Pinto

Abidal-Chygrynsky-Márquez-Maxwell

Busquets-Touré-Keita

Jeffren-Bojan-Pedro

Also, Busquets, Jeffren, Bojan and Pedro have played in Segunda B during the last 3 years, so they are used to those small narrow pitches with little space. Midfield is physical, which will help.

You have twisted my arm, Keita got a hat trick on Sun didn't he? Pedro is class, not a shabby defense either.

Pedro just scored Barça's (and his) second, so if you went for it you're good for now.

Thinking about Barca -1, can't seee them slipping up after Real's antics.

Even if the stars are all being rested, the squad taking the field is quite decent imho

Pinto

Abidal-Chygrynsky-Márquez-Maxwell

Busquets-Touré-Keita

Jeffren-Bojan-Pedro

Also, Busquets, Jeffren, Bojan and Pedro have played in Segunda B during the last 3 years, so they are used to those small narrow pitches with little space. Midfield is physical, which will help.

You have twisted my arm, Keita got a hat trick on Sun didn't he? Pedro is class, not a shabby defense either.

Pedro just scored Barça's (and his) second, so if you went for it you're good for now.

Certainly did, thanks. Went for Barca -1 and Barca ht/ft. I'm watching the match. A third would be nice. Watching this match reminded me of how I always think Bojan is not quite up to Barca standard when I see him play. He has good movement but their is something lacking from his game and he doesn't stay on his feet enough. What do you think of him?

He's been hot and cold. There have been some games where he has shown he can be a great forward, very direct and incisive. In others, like this one, he's just frustrating. I think he's suffering for oveagerness to impress, and that's affecting his decision-making. He has time.

I wonder what odds can one get of Madrid progressing in the cup. They will probably line up full strength for the home match and go all macho on Alcorcón to repair their pride.

Good idea, I reckon there'll be some canny odds for that.

Hope it comes in Colinmk. How much loot are you going to get?

Anyone into the NBA here?

Just under £100 profit, went with high stakes as I lost £20 last night, paid off! Going to stop with high stakes from now on unless it's from money I've already won.

Won a bit more on backing Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City tonight. This has been a rather successful re-entrance into online gambling after being burned once in the past - so far at least...

Got Inter in all sorts things to should help cover the loss I made on those machines!!!! If only play had not got susp while I was writing my inplay tennis bet for Wozniacki  to win when her odds were 3-1 next time they came up she was 2/7!!!!

Went J.Higgins - 1 with £8

Had in cheeky double with River to score a 4th = FAILURE.

Got Venus down to win @ 4/7 pissed around for 5mins trying find out why her odds were evens though.

seems I fucking havent!!!

Weekend Football so far:

Chelsea

Sunderland

Boro

R.Madrid

A.Madrid

£10 = win £122.25