The 2009-2010 Betting Thread

Kaizero

At halftime I put 10 € on Spurs to win -> 2-0 up now. returns 23,50.  :celb:

unlucky.

Yeah, what a f****** day as far as betting is concerned. I started with 27 € on my Bwin account. Now I've got 3 left...

I read your first post and thought "wish I had an online betting account" your second post reminded me why I don't  :laugh:

I would love to be able to go into a shop and doing my bets. But thats not really possible here so I have to use an online account.

I was on for winning £30 whole English pounds before Derby equalised, though the fact it was against West Brom certainly softened the blow.

Same for me, but more money.

Had Fulham to be winning at half time and full time today. Was so close to put a Spurs - Fulham double on, I would have been furious if I had done it like :lol:

Had a double with Roma and Valencia. Reading up on the Valencia game, sounds like I was really lucky there, they came back after going 1 down in the 68th minute and then Bilbao missed a penalty in the dying minutes.

Had a double with Roma and Valencia. Reading up on the Valencia game, sounds like I was really lucky there, they came back after going 1 down in the 68th minute and then Bilbao missed a penalty in the dying minutes.

I had the same two matches, PLUS Lille. Lyon leaded 3-1, but Lille came back and scored the winner in injury time.

Despite having no back four still fancy Man United tonight.

Got on:

Maccabi Haifa v Bordeaux

Wolfsberg v Man United

Marseille v Real Madrid

Chelsea v APOEL Nicosia

Swansea v Plymouth

Leeds v Kettering

Pays £102.25

Found a bit of betting form recently, this more a bit of daft to make the night interesting.

Got on:

Maccabi Haifa v Bordeaux

Wolfsberg v Man United

Marseille v Real Madrid

Chelsea v APOEL Nicosia

Swansea v Plymouth

Leeds v Kettering

Pays £102.25

Found a bit of betting form recently, this more a bit of daft to make the night interesting.

Could it be Martins v Owen tonight?

Got on:

Maccabi Haifa v Bordeaux

Wolfsberg v Man United

Marseille v Real Madrid

Chelsea v APOEL Nicosia

Swansea v Plymouth

Leeds v Kettering

Pays £102.25

Could it be Martins v Owen tonight?

Nope, Martins is injured and out till New Year.

trixie on Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg and Real Madrid (not holding my breath on that one like)

Also got a "safer" one with Chelsea, Milan and West Brom. If any team is going to fuck that one up, please let it be West Brom O0