So how positive are you feeling about the takeover?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest sicko2ndbest

I demand someone C&Ps all the posts though. :shifty:

Seconded

Sam1 just in case:

- You keep your finger on the left clicker, whilst scrolling down the required text

- Once the field is highlighted you right click bringing up a list of options. You chose copy

- You then return to this message board pressing paste and whala, we have the information

I demand someone C&Ps all the posts though. :shifty:

Seconded

Sam1 just in case:

- You keep your finger on the left clicker, whilst scrolling down the required text

- Once the field is highlighted you right click bringing up a list of options. You chose copy

- You then return to this message board pressing paste and whala, we have the information

No s*** Sherlock! It was getting into a nice "quote" box that i was struggling with tbh  :facepalm:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Was Shepherd deliberately on a charm offensive today with his interview in the ronnie :)

It all fitting into place

Was Shepherd deliberately on a charm offensive today with his interview in the ronnie :)

:lol:

Tbf as I said in the other thread, there's no way on earth that Freddy would be able to keep quiet about it when talking to the Chronicle if he was close to getting it.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Tbf as I said in the other thread, there's no way on earth that Freddy would be able to keep quiet about it when talking to the Chronicle if he was close to getting it.

If Freddy is as close to Bobby as he is making us believe (says today that he was on holiday in portugal with him recently, and they are very close) he will surely be there on Sunday.

Shearer playing, Freddy possibly in the stand, could be a very interesting weekend!

Guest fading star

If Freddy is as close to Bobby as he is making us believe (says today that he was on holiday in portugal with him recently, and they are very close) he will surely be there on Sunday.

Shearer playing, Freddy possibly in the stand, could be a very interesting weekend!

A surprise appearance by Kevin Keegan.

i think its a charity golf week/weekend in Portugal every year.

the sixth Sir Bobby Robson Celebrity Golf Classic at he Vila Sol Vilamoura Spa and Golf Resort. The lineup of 120 players includes Harry Redknapp, Steve Bruce, Ron Atkinson and plenty of other current stars and former pros

A surprise appearance by Kevin Keegan.

Holding the hand of Dennis Wise as they both beam smiles at all the bemused supporters. Side by side, their t-shirts combine to read "thank you for the money".