So how positive are you feeling about the takeover?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quick poll, just wondering how positive people are regarding the takeover.

I'm changing my mind on a daily basis tbh. Right now I feel cautiously optimistic, but I'm sure what I'll think tomorrow. :undecided:

Oh and yes, I know that pretty much everything we've 'heard' is supposition.

Guest Harra

I reckon there must be somthing happening due to the amount of roumers flying round the net and on text

I reckon there must be somthing happening due to the amount of roumers flying round the net and on text

What, even though the rumours going around are all easily proven to be absolute bollocks? :lol:

Guest Harra

How can it be proven? Have I missed something?

If it is bollocks then whoever started them has done a canny job!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Not getting excited about it, just want it to happen. For as much as we dislike Mike Ashley at the moment, there's no guarantee the next guy/group will be any better, and could be even worse!

I'm secretly holding out for some stability and quiet times for the Toon within the next 3 weeks.

The second one we are ready to get rid of the the clueless football owner of all time. I have no idea how he become a billioner?  I am also happy if FFS is not touching us. I thought TAK would be a sensable owner when I consider his age and his past experiance but it was not to be. We will see but things are imminent and something will happen.

How can it be proven? Have I missed something?

If it is bollocks then whoever started them has done a canny job!

Well the one about Qatar is proven by the fact it said it was a done deal etc and an announcement would be made today (which was last Friday...), and the one about Vialli being DoF is so ridiculous it's barely worth proving wrong. But if you want to; the guy who posted it on Skunkers put in white writing underneath that he'd made it up for the laugh. :lol:

Guest DavB93

Very sick, i'm sure it's ashleys parting shot to ensure we don't make an automatic return to the premiership..Wish it was sorted one way or another...one player I thought we should buy has just been sold today also to WBA (Simon Cox)....hope we hear something soon.