So how positive are you feeling about the takeover?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spent past 2 weeks in RVI surrounded by people knocking on heavens door which was deppressing enough, coming out reading this think I'd be better off back on the ward, its going too be FFS just know it.....

I've no interest in following the saga whatsoever. Ashley, Llambias and Harris are the three biggest bullshitters in football so there's absolutely no point keeping an eye on their tall tales. Wake me up when the football starts.

This thread implies there actually is a takeover.. and it really doesn't feel like any progress has been made since Villa away, even though there clearly has been.

The last few months have beaten most of the joy out of supporting this club. I can take relegation and embarrassing losses and all of that, but this just feels like a complete and utter standstill and we're the ones that are suffering. This shit aint healthy.

Changed my mind. I'm setting my expectations low, so I'm either pleasantly surprised or not too disappointed.

Keep at it, I've pushed mine so low that Ashley staying and Kinnear returning sounds a mighty fine plan. :smitten:

Whatever happens, I shall be the happiest bunny alive!

Still not sure. The more posts I read where people say we're going to start the season with Ashley still here and Hughton/Kinnear in the dugout the more I start to believe it. :(

i'm here in the west end of newcastle. if being positive could be measured on a line from here to melbourne (here being not positive at all,melbourne being certain of a good outcome) i'd be just outside athens eating souvlaki and drinking ouzo.

Ashley seems to be in no rush to sort this out,

If he really has 2 prospective bids meeting his asking price,

He will just play them against each other for the next few weeks,

Time is not on our side, But  ashley does not care why should he.

Really concerned tbh... Time is ebbing away and the transfer window is just about hotting up now. In a really backwards way, this was meant to be the most exciting pre-season in recent times; Alan Shearer would be boss, we'd be clearing out the shit, new league, new squad - i was pretty numbed by relegation but rubbing my hands together at the prospect of looking at t new Newcastle United. But we're not even in limbo atm, it might aswell be fucking purgatory. If Ashley is still the guy in charge on September 1st, i think we'll be faced with another relegation battle.