So how positive are you feeling about the takeover?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Think I'm in the boat of people who can't see any takeover happening, so better buckle down and prepare for a long hard season full of vomit enduring drama.

Don't think it's going to happen anymore, which is so depressing I can hardly believe it. After relegation I was so looking forward to a good season where we would have something to really fight for and to see the team actually get rebuilt and now that's all been taken away.

I know i dont usually post on here but................................................

Theres a lad on F365 forum who is usually very reliable and he claims there was a meeting today and apparently the club is now under new owners and an anouncement is imminent. Also Shearer has apparently pulled out of Sunday so read of that what you will.

Only passing on what i have read so...........  :pow:

I know i dont usually post on here but................................................

Theres a lad on F365 forum who is usually very reliable and he claims there was a meeting today and apparently the club is now under new owners and an anouncement is imminent. Also Shearer has apparently pulled out of Sunday so read of that what you will.

Meeting wasn't with some blokes from Hong Kong and Gianluca Vialli by any chance :joker:

Guest fading star

Shearer has refused to play on the same pitch as Jimmy Nail, and the new owners never miss an episode of Spender?

Meeting wasn't with some blokes from Hong Kong and Gianluca Vialli by any chance :joker:

no but.....FFS has been mentioned though. Check it out for yourself

I hope you are right mate but can't see it really.

Same here. Fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up one iota.

I know mate me too, but this kid is pretty adament and he has a good past record so at least it gives us some hope anyway!

Guest sicko2ndbest

Would fit in with MA not turning up to the JJB meeting

copy and paste his post? i cant get onto F365

Theres a lot but here is one of them:

micksta wrote on Fri, 24 July 2009 20:10

Extremely confident.

The talks went on til well after 5pm.

Massive things like takeovers don't get announced on Friday evenings or on weekends to be fair.

sorry i dont know how to do it properly

Guest fading star

f*** It my hopes are up again I dont know why cos I know deep down this would be too good to be true

It must be because someone who finds cutting and pasting difficult says the club has been sold.

copy and paste his post? i cant get onto F365

Theres a lot but here is one of them:

micksta wrote on Fri, 24 July 2009 20:10

Extremely confident.

The talks went on til well after 5pm.

Massive things like takeovers don't get announced on Friday evenings or on weekends to be fair.

sorry i dont know how to do it properly

Freddy's gonna announce it by entering St James' on a cherry picker at Bobby Robson's game and tear down the Sports Direct Sign from the Gallowgate end.  If (and big IF) this is true it would be just like Freddy to get the news out on his takeover at this game

It's Micksta? As far as I remember his source was Nicko last transfer window. He was wrong about loads of stuff.

Not convinced to be honest. Saying that, this is on Skunkers aswell.. but that still means little.

f*** It my hopes are up again I dont know why cos I know deep down this would be too good to be true

It must be because someone who finds cutting and pasting difficult says the club has been sold.

Not me, just passing on a rumour

I don't believe a word to be honest. This rumour started about 5pm or something? It'd be all over the place by now surely?

Not enough people give a fuck tbh.

And Skirge isn't here to frantically text or email it about. :pow:

I don't believe a word to be honest. This rumour started about 5pm or something? It'd be all over the place by now surely?

Even if FFS was live on TV announcing that he'd bought the club I doubt anyone would believe it given the rumours bollocks and bullshit we've had the last few weeks.