Sir Bobby Robson (1933-2009)

Guest Stephen927

Guest toonlass

I am the top bidder on one of the shirts, but at my top bid now.

No No

No No No No

No No No No

No No

Kevin Nolan?

No No

No No No No

No No No No

No No

I'm not telling!  O0

I am the top bidder on one of the shirts, but at my top bid now.

No No

No No No No

No No No No

No No

Kevin Nolan?

No No

No No No No

No No No No

No No

I'm not telling!  O0

Bet it's Lovenkrands. Ex-Rangers as well, you see. You've got a lot of Loven for the krands, eh Blef? :naughty:

Guest toonlass

Total bids now are £22,700 with Nolan's shirt at £3,800 and Ranger's at £2,550. Superb efforts.

And Lovenkrands? ???

Lovelypants is currently at £820

Guest Roger Kint

Total bids now are £22,700 with Nolan's shirt at £3,800 and Ranger's at £2,550. Superb efforts.

Incredible to be honest :clap:

Guest Stephen927

If it stopped now that would be a great effort but there are still a few days to go, potential for the bids to go even higher.

My dad bought the Kevin Nolan shirt he wore for the Bristol City game at a charity auction for £55! Obviously rather different circumstances, but still, amazing work for this one to get so high. Must admit, I was surprised he wore XL, i guess at least you're getting more material for your cash.

My dad bought the Kevin Nolan shirt he wore for the Bristol City game at a charity auction for £55! Obviously rather different circumstances, but still, amazing work for this one to get so high. Must admit, I was surprised he wore XL, i guess at least you're getting more material for your cash.

Were you thinking XXL or XXXL?

Guest HatchBach

Would he consider selling the shirt for a tidy profit?

Guest toonlass

Kevin Nolan's shirt is now up to £5,100. Superb effort  :clap: 10 hours left for the first shirts, 18 hours left for Kevin Nolan's which is the last one to be auctioned.