Sir Bobby Robson (1933-2009)

Guest Stephen927

Guest Roger Kint

:kasper:

Awesome is that. I reckon Steven Taylor's will go for a fair bit too.

Why is his going separate?

Not sure why his isn't online yet to be honest. I just think his will go for a bit anyway due to him being quite a popular member of the squad.

They haven't been put on all at once. They have been added randomly since 11am I think. Taylors will be up there soon I would reckon.

They've been added at regular 30 minute intervals since 12, with Nolan's the last to go up at 8:30pm.

Except its not as Steven Taylors isnt there

You've already said that his is going to be sold at a separate auction in the future. :lol:

I was pointing it out again as your post suggests you werent listening ;D

:kasper:

Awesome is that. I reckon Steven Taylor's will go for a fair bit too.

Why is his going separate?

Not sure why his isn't online yet to be honest. I just think his will go for a bit anyway due to him being quite a popular member of the squad.

They haven't been put on all at once. They have been added randomly since 11am I think. Taylors will be up there soon I would reckon.

They've been added at regular 30 minute intervals since 12, with Nolan's the last to go up at 8:30pm.

Except its not as Steven Taylors isnt there

You've already said that his is going to be sold at a separate auction in the future. :lol:

I was pointing it out again as your post suggests you werent listening ;D

Well it is the last to go up, because Taylor's is being auctioned separately. :razz:

100% of the funds raised will be donated to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation and the club have pledged that the highest bidder for the Kevin Nolan shirt will have it hand - delivered by the player himself (in the Tyneside area).

Damn. Might as well withdraw the bid Mike.

Guest Heneage

Considering how much money this is raising, we should do this after the next N-O match to raise money for the serves O0

I already sold my shirt and boots both signed from the last match to raise money for the servers.

Guest Geordiesned

I'd be wary about bidding for any of these shirts as the seller has a 0 rating. They could be someone who has lied about aspects of the sale or may not even intend to sell at all but merely take as much money as they can get and run.

Considering how much money this is raising, we should do this after the next N-O match to raise money for the serves O0

I already sold my shirt and boots both signed from the last match to raise money for the servers.

I bet that 50p was greatly appreciated. O0

I'd be wary about bidding for any of these shirts as the seller has a 0 rating. They could be someone who has lied about aspects of the sale or may not even intend to sell at all but merely take as much money as they can get and run.

Now why would anyone do anything like that?  :idiot2:

Guest Heneage

Sod off, they were Nike boots.

Guest toonlass

I know that the seller is Newcastle United Football Club, and Mike Ashley is not big in our hearts, but not even he would not put the money into the Bobby Robson Foundation tbh.

Guest toonlass

If I buy one of the replicas from the shop with the stitching on for £50 does the money still go to the foundation?

Some of the money not all I think

https://shop.nufc.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_nufc&state=item&dept_id=01&sub_dept_id=10&product_id=180849

Think 15% of the shop bought Robson shirts goes to the foundation. My mam was at the Bobby Robson Unit at the Freeman today and reckons that it is something else like.

Jesus I didn't think he'd really do a summer with the money!!

Predictive text. :lol:

Not as bad as mine like. Everytime I want to let off some steam, it comes out as...duck off :lol:

If I buy one of the replicas from the shop with the stitching on for £50 does the money still go to the foundation?

Some of the money not all I think

https://shop.nufc.co.uk/cgi-bin/live/ecommerce.pl?site=theclubshop_nufc&state=item&dept_id=01&sub_dept_id=10&product_id=180849

Think 15% of the shop bought Robson shirts goes to the foundation. My mam was at the Bobby Robson Unit at the Freeman today and reckons that it is something else like.

That's what I've read, so £7.50 to the foundation and the other £42.50 to the club.

Guest Stephen927

Sod off, they were Nike boots.

Flash ones too, for such a technically poor player.

Oh wait, they're my boots.