Haris Vuckic - £1270

Wesley Ngo Baheng - £1251

Kevin Nolan - £ 5400

So in total the shirts raised

£31,187.31

Fabulous  :clap: :clap: :clap:

"Pet" stars in tribute to Sir Bobby -  From BBC.co.uk

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/tyne/8342961.stm

Stars of the television programme Auf Wiedersehen Pet have reformed to make a charity record in aid of the late Sir Bobby Robson's cancer charity.

Jimmy Nail, Kevin Whately and Tim Healy have recorded a new version of the Geordie anthem The Blaydon Races.

It has a new verse in honour of the County Durham-born former England, Newcastle United and Ipswich Town manager, who died in July aged 76.

Stars of the television programme Auf Wiedersehen Pet have reformed to make a charity record in aid of the late Sir Bobby Robson's cancer charity.

Jimmy Nail, Kevin Whately and Tim Healy have recorded a new version of the Geordie anthem The Blaydon Races.

It has a new verse in honour of the County Durham-born former England, Newcastle United and Ipswich Town manager, who died in July aged 76.

I'll buy that.

Royal Mint honour Sir Bobby.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8345746.stm

Legendary football manager Sir Bobby Robson is to be honoured with a special medal commissioned by the Royal Mint.

The Royal Mint said the honour was normally reserved for members of the Royal Family but it was right to extend this to Sir Bobby, who died in July.

A portion of the proceeds from sales of the medal will be donated to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation cancer charity.

Lady Robson, Sir Bobby's widow, said the family had been "overwhelmed" by kind words from all over the world.

She said: "Bobby's thirst for life was unquenchable and I'm sure he would be delighted to know that his foundation will benefit as a result of sales of this beautiful medal."

One side of the medal features a portrait of Sir Bobby and the reverse features the clubs he managed or played for, adorned with football scarves.

Traditionally the Royal Mint marks the passing of prominent members of the Royal Family in this way. But we believe it right to extend the honour to Sir Bobby 

Dave Knight, director of Commemorative Coin at the Royal Mint

The former England, Ipswich and Newcastle manager from Langley Park, County Durham, died at his home on 31 July, aged 76, following a long and public battle against cancer.

So far the Bobby Robson Foundation has raised more than £2m towards the early detection and treatment of cancer.

Footballer Gary Lineker, who played for England in two World Cups under Sir Bobby, said he felt "very proud" to have played for the only football manager to be honoured by the Royal Mint.

Dave Knight, director of Commemorative Coin at the Royal Mint, said: "Traditionally the Royal Mint marks the passing of prominent members of the Royal Family in this way.

"But we believe it right to extend the honour to Sir Bobby.

"The genuine emotion felt throughout the nation at his passing, not just amongst football fans, demonstrated a degree of heartfelt affection for a man who achieved iconic status throughout the United Kingdom."

Guest HatchBach

Anybody else on here bought one? I had mine sent by courier yesterday but have not received it as yet

One of the shirts? Which one?

Haven't got it yet :shifty:

Anybody else on here bought one? I had mine sent by courier yesterday but have not received it as yet

Waiting for it to be delivered by the player in question? :shifty:

Guest HatchBach

Waiting for it to be delivered by the player in question? :shifty:

No chance I am not that rich!

Guest toonlass

Sir Bobby Robson compost now on sale!

All proceeds going to the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.

Is that the compost they made with all the flowers and wreathes that were left at the gound?

I'll buy that.

Rob the DJ played it at HT yesterday.  Its available for free donation on www.sirbobbyrobsonfoundation.co.uk

You're not required to pay, but there is an option to make a donation.

Guest HatchBach

Yippeee mine should be coming tomorrow via courier!

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/nov2009/4/7/sir-bobby-robson-a-knight-to-remember-dvd-674725755.jpg

A Knight to Remember film launched to celebrate Sir Bobby Robson's life

TEARS of laughter and sadness blended in Newcastle yesterday as a film celebrating the life and career of Sir Bobby Robson got its first screening.

A Knight to Remember, which is now on sale, was played to a specially-invited audience at the Tyneside Cinema.

Sir Bobby’s widow Lady Elsie and son Andrew were joined in the audience by Alan Shearer, Tim Healy, Bobby Pattinson, Ray Laidlaw and film-maker Geoff Wonfor who directed the DVD, which will benefit the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.

Featuring Sir Bobby’s last interviews as well as contributions, memories and tributes from family, friends and stars of the worlds of sport and entertainment, the DVD is sure to touch the hearts of football fans and Geordies everywhere.

Gary Lineker, Sir Bobby Charlton, Ant and Dec, Des Lynam, Brendan Foster, Shay Given, Sir Alex Ferguson, Malcolm Macdonald, Jack Charlton, Bob Moncur, Steve Cram and Paul Gascoigne are just some of those who lined up to play their part in the film...

Continued: http://www.journallive.co.uk/north-east-news/todays-news/2009/11/12/a-knight-to-remember-film-launched-to-celebrate-sir-bobby-robson-s-life-61634-25148360/

:lol: