Sir Bobby Robson (1933-2009)

Guest Stephen927

:kasper:

Awesome is that. I reckon Steven Taylor's will go for a fair bit too.

Why is his going separate?

Not sure why his isn't online yet to be honest. I just think his will go for a bit anyway due to him being quite a popular member of the squad.

Guest toonlass

Not sure why his isn't online yet to be honest. I just think his will go for a bit anyway due to him being quite a popular member of the squad.

They haven't been put on all at once. They have been added randomly since 11am I think. Taylors will be up there soon I would reckon.

Guest Roger Kint

Just says on .com that his is subject to a separate auction at a later date.

They haven't been put on all at once. They have been added randomly since 11am I think. Taylors will be up there soon I would reckon.

They've been added at regular 30 minute intervals since 12, with Nolan's the last to go up at 8:30pm.

Guest Roger Kint

They've been added at regular 30 minute intervals since 12, with Nolan's the last to go up at 8:30pm.

Except its not as Steven Taylors isnt there

Except its not as Steven Taylors isnt there

You've already said that his is going to be sold at a separate auction in the future. :lol: