Managerial choices if/when Ashley decides to stay

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

I cant imagine anyone who would want to come for righteous reasons, so therefore:

Venables,

O'Leary,

Kinnear,

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

The only person who would be mad enough to come here would be a person who has no other options and really wants a way back all be it on a temporary basis. Someone like Ron Atkinson maybe.

The only person who would be mad enough to come here would be a person who has no other options and really wants a way back all be it on a temporary basis. Someone like Ron Atkinson maybe.

wait until he sees Shola, at least one of his infamous quotes will be recycled - with haste

As fans of the club we shouldn't even be thinking of a new manager. I want Hughton in charge so that we will do as shite as possible so that the pressure to sell builds on Ashley.

If we bring in a manager who manages to stabilises the situation that would only give Ashley breathing space so that the fat cunt can hang around even longer.

Kinnear just said on five live that he was offered the job on a 2 year contract 2 weeks ago. Said he turned it down at present for health reasons but may return in 3 months once he's better. Great news!

Please tell me that was a joke?

As fans of the club we shouldn't even be thinking of a new manager. I want Hughton in charge so that we will do as s**** as possible so that the pressure to sell builds on Ashley.

If we bring in a manager who manages to stabilises the situation that would only give Ashley breathing space so that the fat c*** can hang around even longer.

Hmmm, not sure of your logic here.  May as well cut our own balls off with a rusty spoon.

Going off what you say we may end up fighting another relegation battle and going into the third div.

And when I say fight relegation I ment cave in and surrender.

Kinnear just said on five live that he was offered the job on a 2 year contract 2 weeks ago. Said he turned it down at present for health reasons but may return in 3 months once he's better. Great news!

Please tell me that was a joke?

Wish it was. Still funny though.

Just heard it.

So we can't appoint a permanent manager but we can appoint Kinnear on a 2 year contract but we will have to wait 3 months until he is in better health.  I think he is making it up.  A couple of weeks ago when he played in a cricket match, he was telling everyone he was completely recovered.

Ashley would just kill the club in one go and would have to give it away.

As fans of the club we shouldn't even be thinking of a new manager. I want Hughton in charge so that we will do as s**** as possible so that the pressure to sell builds on Ashley.

If we bring in a manager who manages to stabilises the situation that would only give Ashley breathing space so that the fat c*** can hang around even longer.

Hmmm, not sure of your logic here.  May as well cut our own balls off with a rusty spoon.

Going off what you say we may end up fighting another relegation battle and going into the third div.

And when I say fight relegation I ment cave in and surrender.

My logic is based purely on the best way of getting rid of Ashley in the shortest possible timescale.

If enough fans carry on as normal, supporting the team and buying merchandise, then that will only serve to prolong Ashley's reign. As I've said previously, it goes against the grain, but I think that boycotting the club until Ashley sells up is, perversely, the best way of supporting club at this time.

So we can't appoint a permanent manager but we can appoint Kinnear on a 2 year contract but we will have to wait 3 months until he is in better health.  I think he is making it up. 

it really wouldn't surprise me, we hobble on with hughton for 3mth til jfk is fit  :kinnear: