Joe Kinnear (old thread)

Guest sicko2ndbest

Lets be honest with ourselves. We're all being punished for some sin we committed in a prior life.

Ashley will be owner, Kinnear will be manager, and Nicky Butt will be playing in midfield until all of us die.

I just don't believe he's been offered the job recently, certainly not on a 2 year deal.

Says it was two weeks ago, but he won't go back into management for another three months.

Sounds like a deluded fool iyam, sounds like the very same contract he was talking about earlier this year to me.

the sad thing is, it's more believable hearing kinnear's been offered a 2 year contract than it is keith harris possibly selling the club this month   :sadnod:

Disagree, if you listen to :kinnear: in that interview, he doesn't sound convincing about anything. What a twat that man is, fucking worse than Ashley.

Guest sicko2ndbest

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL US WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wouldn't rule this out. Ashley seems to have an unnaturally strong bond of trust with Kinnear. Remember how he was willing to limp along with Houghton until Kinnear came back from his heart surgery? That decision alone was probably enough to relegate us.

I'm starting to think that if we had stayed up, Ashley would have even let Shearer go and brought Kinnear back in this season.