The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Another amazing return to Anfield for Owen

That's exactly what his next brochure will state.

"I had two touches in 25 minutes, and in one of them I passed to Valencia who hit the bar. My record speaks for itself, it would be a 50% success rate in passing assists if my teammates scored more often".

Why they brought Berbatov off is beyond me. Only bloke who can make it stick upfront. They hardly looked a threat when he went off, should've brought Owen on for Scholes and Nani on for Valencia and let Rooney roam about.

Guest firetotheworks

How anyone can hate Liverpool more than them absolute set of c***s from Manchester is beyond me!

It's not the 'fans' from Manchester that I hate. I just hate Liverpool as a team tbh. Never liked the way they play.

Guest firetotheworks

Man U fans are the biggest, most ignorant c***s in the world.

I have Mr. Pot on hold, you fancy a word with him? ;)

Guest Heneage

If you have him on hold, does that not mean he was ringing you? :frantic:

Guest firetotheworks

If you have him on hold, does that not mean he was ringing you? :frantic:

Wrong number.

Why they brought Berbatov off is beyond me. Only bloke who can make it stick upfront. They hardly looked a threat when he went off, should've brought Owen on for Scholes and Nani on for Valencia and let Rooney roam about.

Berbatov had a shitter all game long imo - frequent poor touches, loose passing, and posed absolutely no goal threat all game.

Would also add that Valencia looked like ManU's biggest threat. Showed good pace, gets into good positions, and can cross or shoot pretty adequately. I'm not sure what Nani is meant to be good at other than whinging like a tard every time he loses the ball.

See, there's this Asian guy I see at the gym every day, clad in ManU training gear. So one day I decided to chat him up. At the end of the conversation, when I was about to leave, I say:

-"So, and how's life in Manchester?"

-"I'm not from Manchester, I'm from Shanghai"

-"Oh, then maybe one of your parents is from there?"

-"Ehhh... no"

-"Did they send you there to study?"

-"No."

-"Any other relative?"

-"Dude, I am from China."

-"I don't know, since you're a Manchester fan I thought you had, I don't know, and actual tie to the city of Manchester."

-"Oh no, I just like them."

-"My bad, sorry. Anyway, see you, glorychaser."

Everytime he sees me now he eyes me like he's going to kill me with his bare hands and fed me to the sharks or something  :smug: