The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest WashyGeordie

I seen it live and was like 'WTF???'  ;D

Thought the commentators might of picked up on it, should definately be a third eye and on MOTD2.

Guest firetotheworks

I reckon he'll say it was a bet or something, if he's got a season ticket there he'll know he's on telly whenever a sub is made.

I was thinking it would be hilarious if someone had come up with that as something to do for a bet, but tbh it's hilarious no matter what the reason is.

Marseille 2 Lyon 2.

Cheurou equalises from 25 yards out. Lloris made a mess of it thought. Can't believe him or Mandanda will start for France in the World Cup. :lol:

We're lucky to be in this still. Lyon have been much better and Taiwo and Ben Arfa need to come off the bench.

:lol: I can't believe this! We were up 4-2 with 10 minutes left! The match was ours, ffs! Complete insanity. Can't believe we've only gotten one point from that match! You realise l'OM have scored 11 goals in their last two matches, and only gotten 4 points? Very angry right now.

Still, 5-5 is a big f*** you to all these annoying people who complain about French football being boring.

Minister, is Brandao any good? f***ing beast on FM when I was PSG.

No, not really. He is a physical monster and I don't mind having him around, but as the main striker he is not up to it. The guy is pretty much a blunt instrument, who will miss more than he scores and mess up the easiest of chances.