The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Guest Heneage

1-1 Zlatan, where are his doubters now?

Hello.

Then I'd watch that  goal, the lad always has been and always will be one of the worlds best strikers.

Hello.

Then I'd watch that  goal, the lad always has been and always will be one of the worlds best strikers.

I've never disputed that he's top bracket. I have disputed that he's a big game player.

Guest Heneage

Hello.

I've never disputed that he's top bracket. I have disputed that he's a big game player.

How do you define a big game though? They are having a major off night and the ref's not on their side and he pops up and scores, surely it's those type of players who are the best? The ones that can perform when they have every excuse not to.

Read a touching story about him and how he writes his families names on his  shin pads to remind him who he's playing for.

The front of his shirt will tell him that.

1-2, with that utterly weird lineup we started with, I was fearing something like that, although the referee was a bit wank. Throwing up Gaby Milito at the deep end against Sevilla after more than one year of stoppage was a bit too daring I think. Guardiola has even admitted to tinker too much with the lineup.

Good I didn't go to the stadium then, my undefeated record is still on  :laugh:

1-2, with that utterly weird lineup we started with, I was fearing something like that, although the referee was a bit wank. Throwing up Gaby Milito at the deep end against Sevilla after more than one year of stoppage was a bit too daring I think. Guardiola has even admitted to tinker too much with the lineup.

Good I didn't go to the stadium then, my undefeated record is still on  :laugh:

Couldn't believe the amount of misplaced Barca passes. Messi was poor like, his passing especially.

Guest palnese

My opinion of Zlatan has definitely gone up since he joined Barcelona.

Same for me. Always thought he was a little bit overrated while he was playing for Inter, not performing in the big matches etc, but I've seen a few Barca games this year and he really is top class.

My opinion of Zlatan has definitely gone up since he joined Barcelona.

Same for me. Always thought he was a little bit overrated while he was playing for Inter, not performing in the big matches etc, but I've seen a few Barca games this year and he really is top class.

He's done well, I agree, but to be honest, even I would score goals in that Barcelona team, and I'm fucking shite.