The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Cardiff score and it's Chopra! f***!

edit: Bothroyd

Whittingham set up both of theirs

So hes leading scorer in the league and joint 2nd with most assists. Surely the best attacking player in the championship this year based on his stats?

Havent seen him play much.

Chelsea leads 1-0 away to Burnley thanks to Anelka. The home side made a substitution in the 35th minute with Kalvenes making way for David Edgar! So Edgar has now made two league apparences for Burnley, against Manchester United and Chelsea...

Cardiff score and it's Chopra! f***!

edit: Bothroyd

Whittingham set up both of theirs

So hes leading scorer in the league and joint 2nd with most assists. Surely the best attacking player in the championship this year based on his stats?

Havent seen him play much.

He was promising with us, but always looked a bit fragile.

Dunno if it's been mentioned but quote of the day from the legendary Dean Windass: "Someone's been sent off Jeff, but I don't know who because I wasn't concentrating."

Him and Merson are so idiotic, they're actually very funny.

0-1, we should have really scored more than that. Anyway, a win's a win and let's see if Madrid drops points at Riazor (they haven't won there since 1992).

Blimey, what an incredible statistic that is, for Madrid's standards.

No wonder I kept getting beat there on CM 03/04.

0-1, we should have really scored more than that. Anyway, a win's a win and let's see if Madrid drops points at Riazor (they haven't won there since 1992).

Blimey, what an incredible statistic that is, for Madrid's standards.

No wonder I kept getting beat there on CM 03/04.

Yeah, it's pretty amazing that given some of the squads Real has had over these years none of them has ever snatched a win from that place. The commenter just said that the last time they won there Raúl was still an Atlético de Madrid youth player, figures.

Still, even with the injuries Madrid are vastly superior to Deportivo on paper (who nonetheless are having a great season). We'll see.

Guest kingdawson

I keep watching the injury time goal we conceded again and again (pausing it every second). Football is so infuriating sometimes.

Guest kingdawson

What happened like KD?

Corluka ball watching like a knob head. It was in there half, all we had to do was take it to the corner but we fuck up again (just like Leeds). Birmingham pump it back up field, Mcfadden collects and crosses, Jerome knocks it back into the six yard box and Ridgewell smashes home (Corluka just stopped playing by then for some weird reason).

You would have thought we'd learn from our mistakes...guess not.