The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Clichy maybe could have moved over to Park sooner and force him into a decision, but Arsenal looked pretty much fucked there Park would have shifted it to Rooney or Nani

Clichy isn't having the best of weeks. Young made him look an absolute mug on Wednesday.

Why don't you hit a long ball, Wenger, you self-important, myopic c***?

Why does O'Neill care what Wenger's opinion of Villa is?

Because he was spouting it off to the press. I'm not surprised he reacted like he did. He said what a vast, vast number of people think about Wenger in any case.

Guest kingdawson

That's the thing, they don't have a back up plan. Wenger can bitch all he wants but no doubt he'd resort to route 1 if things were not going his teams way.

United are just counter attacking them to death....great to watch.

Guest firetotheworks

Why does O'Neill care what Wenger's opinion of Villa is?

Because he was spouting it off to the press. I'm not surprised he reacted like he did. He said what a vast, vast number of people think about Wenger in any case.

To me it reeked of 'love me daddy', he should have just laughed it off. Everyone knows Wenger's a bad loser.

Guest firetotheworks

Its crazy how many shit goalkeepers there are playing in the top 4. You'd think one of them would have at some point thought 'fuck it, lets sign Friedel/Given/Shwarzer' like Man United finally did when they got VDS.

I remember when they signed Almunia off Albacete, everybody was "what?". From all the great goalies in Spain, he went and signed a disctinctly average one. I mean, until that season he had been unable to establish himself at a bunch of mediocre Spanish teams...

Pennant scores his first of the season, and gives Zaragoza a much needed win against relegation rivals Tenerife. 1-2

Screw that, the commentators of Racing-Getafe reported it as a Pennant goal, but it really wasn't but Suazo. He still hasn't done f*** all this season.