The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

What on earth is wrong with Leeds? Since Beckford handed in the that transfer request their form has gone to shit.

normal jan self destruction for them, they did something like this last season too i think

They usually fuck it up in the Play off's aswell, lost the one to go back in the EPL then got relegated, and lost last seasons aswell.

What on earth is wrong with Leeds? Since Beckford handed in the that transfer request their form has gone to s***.

TBF, I feel for the Leeds fans. Not that they'd feel for us in the same position tho'

But really, they shouldn't be outside the Championship at least, when you look at the likes of Portsmouth and Wigwam.

What on earth is wrong with Leeds? Since Beckford handed in the that transfer request their form has gone to s***.

TBF, I feel for the Leeds fans. Not that they'd feel for us in the same position tho'

But really, they shouldn't be outside the Championship at least, when you look at the likes of Portsmouth and Wigwam.

HOW DOES THIS LOGIC WORK? IT DOESN'T. The team, the pitch, the results, that's all that matters; they get what they deserve.

Darlington 2 - 3 Chesterfield

Fucking hell

The sooner Darlo go out of business and stop making North East football team look shit the fucking better, the same applies for Boro aswell.

But Newcastle are the laughing stock of English football.   :fishing:

Shit, Scunny penalty.

Fucking Watford man, my mate's gone to that too. Went to Blackpool as well. :lol:

Blackpool was an absolute joke, that turnaround, god... have to make up for it next week at home.  :facepalm:

Darlington 2 - 3 Chesterfield

Fucking hell

The sooner Darlo go out of business and stop making North East football team look shit the fucking better, the same applies for Boro aswell.

Aren't they just unlucky though and it's all their ex chairmans fault, building that stadium etc..?

They were good last season and looked a cert for play offs until they went into administration.