The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

So over the two league games the score is Spurs - Wigan 12-1. Surely that must be a Premier League record?

I thought Man Utd v Ipswich in 94/95 might have been close, was 11-3 in the end though.

They went 11-1 against Forest in 98/99 aswell.

So over the two league games the score is Spurs - Wigan 12-1. Surely that must be a Premier League record?

I thought Man Utd v Ipswich in  94/95 might have been close, was 11-3 in the end though.

I was also sad enough to check this. :lol: Also Man U beat us 11-1 on aggregate in 07/08.

I thought Man Utd v Ipswich in  94/95 might have been close, was 11-3 in the end though.

I was also sad enough to check this. :lol: Also Man U beat us 11-1 on aggregate in 07/08.

:harry:

Match report from West Brom Weblog

http://www.westbromblog.com/1/post/2010/02/rubbish.html

Rubbish

It was Notts Forest at home all over again in the second half as we let Bristol City come from behind to win comfortably.  It could have been more.  Newcastle United and Forest must be laughing their socks off.

A gutless display in front of the cameras.  Completely lost our composure and shape after they scored.  Couldn't pass to our men and resorted to chasing long balls.  No leadership anywhere to be seen on the pitch.

No excuses - they just weren't good enough - on this showing we are certainties for the play offs.

I don't think I can remember a worst performance at left back than the one today by Mattock.  He made their winger look like Ronaldo.

Gutted. 

I'm going out to let off some steam...

Match report from West Brom Weblog

http://www.westbromblog.com/1/post/2010/02/rubbish.html

Rubbish

It was Notts Forest at home all over again in the second half as we let Bristol City come from behind to win comfortably.  It could have been more.  Newcastle United and Forest must be laughing their socks off.

A gutless display in front of the cameras.  Completely lost our composure and shape after they scored.  Couldn't pass to our men and resorted to chasing long balls.  No leadership anywhere to be seen on the pitch.

No excuses - they just weren't good enough - on this showing we are certainties for the play offs.

I don't think I can remember a worst performance at left back than the one today by Mattock.  He made their winger look like Ronaldo.

Gutted. 

I'm going out to let off some steam...

Cigar smoking chicken eating soprano watching argumentative gambler?

Chuffed that Juanma Lillo seems to be having a good start to his tenure at Almería. His Salamanca side was great to watch but he has quite not achieved success ever since.

Also chuffed to see the scum losing again, they will be a bit like Sunderland though, they are shit but the bottom is even shittier so they won't get relegated.