The other games today - 2009/10

Dave

Cringe at that fucking chant by the Spurs fans.

Almost as bad as the commentary.

I was nearly sick.  The guy stopped commentating to let us hear the song in it's entirety.  PRICK.

What was it? Game's on but I can't listen to Tyldsley so it's low volume

Celtic clearly had insider knowledge on the Arabs - Rangers score and therefore have decided to focus on the cup.

I make Ross County favourites

I think we can win tonight. I don't know why: they're unbeaten at home but something's telling me we can nick it.

Everyone still talking about the other teams. Perfect stuff.  :aww:

Guest Heneage

Always reminds me of Danny Bakers ritual of standing up when Millwall go 2-0 up and shouting 'Nothing can go wrong now.'

Guest kingdawson

Rubbish first half but excellent second half. Harry made some really good substitutions which won us that game.

I knew Everton would get something today. Such a resilient team and i wouldn't be at all surprised if they overtake 1 of the champions league challengers. Great result at Villa park too.

Watching Guardiola talking to the press after the game and he just said that "71 punts és una puta barbaritat" ("71 points is f***ing ridiculous", love managers swearing live  :lol:

But he's hinting at the fact of the ridiculousness of Real and Barça's numbers this year. I can perfectly see the second placed side finishing above Barça's tally of last year! (which was a La Liga record).

Watching Guardiola talking to the press after the game and he just said that "71 punts és una puta barbaritat" ("71 points is f***ing ridiculous", love managers swearing live  :lol:

It's ok when it's a good lucking Spanish dude, but there is nowt more infuriating than a fat, grey, greasy haired, half cockney, half Irish bloke with a dodgy ticker swearing away.  :kinnear:

Rubbish first half but excellent second half. Harry made some really good substitutions which won us that game.

I knew Everton would get something today. Such a resilient team and i wouldn't be at all surprised if they overtake 1 of the champions league challengers. Great result at Villa park too.

Yep. Tottenham are out of sight and have long been my pick for 4th. I believe City still have you and Villa to play: we have Villa to play away, and there's no reason whatsoever that we can't go there and win. Liverpool won't drop lower than 6th. They just won't, unfortunately.

All we can do is keep our form going and hope the sides above continue to wobble. As you say, our resilience is well and truly back and I was sure we at least wouldn't get beat today and was mildly confident of winning. Let's see where we are after the Villa game.